Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, I've booked a minibus now and have 12-15 people coming down for this. Some don't even like the wrestling but like the sound of the supper. And they've seen from the internet that it's free.

 

I'm glad it's "going to be the best show ever" because they're the type of people who would get angry, kick up a fuss and, dare I say it, possibly even violent if they didn't get what was promised.

 

But I don't have any worries on that score, given how this is a PROFESSIONAL organisation.

Posted (edited)

Benny I aint said I am professional I have made mistakes BUT do you think its right for other people to post lies and stuff. 30 pages on a thread like this is not needed. IF you and your friends do come and they cause trouble the police will be called and you guys thrown out. All the information people need is on the LPW page and I would advice people not to listen to what's been posted on here.

Edited by LPW
Posted

Is there not mash or chips to go with these pies?

If there isn't I'm out and might have to take up Southside up on there offer of a nice crumble instead

  • Moderators
Posted

I'll ask him to clarify later. I'm saw a professional promotion like LPW would be fine putting on a little mash.

Posted (edited)

From now on i am only going to answer professional questions about the LPW show on the LPW facebook page as i think its not needed what you are all doing.

 

AND FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE NO PIES OR ANY KIND OF FOOD AT THE SHOW ONLY PEANUTS and CRISPS.

Edited by LPW
Posted

Show 1  -  50 fans came

show 2 -   4 came

show 3 - 5 came

show 4 - 40 - 50 came

show 5 - 60 came

show 6 - 40 - 50

show 7 - 80 came

show 8 - 100 came

 

 

 

OK, attendance is "up and down". If we assume the tickets are the same price now as on the original show.

 

Venue hire: Could be high, but for a WMC it might even be free if you've told them 100 people are coming 

Talents :  we'll call it an even £40 each, that's £520 for 13 talents (some talents charge more, others probably less, this makes it fairly even to estimate) [excluding the travel portion of their fee]

Insurance: Which you may or may not pay for

Promotion (Posters/flyers): cheap enough these days, but once you factor in design/printing fees upwards of £100+ for 500 posters Rough estimates taken from Vista print, prices vary upon quality and amount]

Plus the fee of filming/producing the dvds?

 

That's what like roughly: £650 (+ insurance + Venue hire + travel expenses + anything else-  Belts/Merch/clobber for the ring for you...if you appear/ the aforementioned Pies)

All I'm saying if, if you have the money for the talents AND to pay for the show, but you've only really come close to breaking even 1 time.......where do you get your money from?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'm glad it's "going to be the best show ever" because they're the type of people who would get angry, kick up a fuss and, dare I say it, possibly even violent if they didn't get what was promised.

 

He's not kidding, Adam. They'll be flared up as it is, they need a good reason to head to Dirty Leeds, Dirty Dirty Leeds.

 

If the Chinese are still banned (pending the results of the rumble) where do we stand on other "types"? I only ask because the pie menu you asked Butch to circulate doesn't mention if the meat is Halal. I know Thunderplex already asked but now the menu's final, I need to make special arrangements if my crew can't get their fix.

Edited by air_raid
Posted

Wait, you're paying your talent 3 times? Before, during AND after the show!?

 

Amazing. I did mention I'm charging you twice as I count MC and the rumble as double duty? Can't wait, I've never been paid 6 times for the same show before. What a professional you are sir.

 

Also, steak and kidney if the pies are before the rumble or balti if they're after it.

 

Thanks

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

For fucks sake lads. No one is getting in free.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without this handy voucher i've just been sent

 

lpw_zpsdfiyx7tl.jpg

Edited by chokeout
  • Paid Members
Posted

With all these perks, it really does sound like LPW Necrosis could be the best show ever seen on these shores. All those Chinese people are going to be really pissed off about not being allowed in to see it.

  • Moderators
Posted

AND FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE NO PIES OR ANY KIND OF FOOD AT THE SHOW ONLY PEANUTS and CRISPS.

 

WE RIOT IF THERE'S NO DRY ROASTED PEANUTS.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

 

lpw_zpsdfiyx7tl.jpg

 

Very professional. Though I guess this sadly confirms NO Karaoke :(

Edited by WWFChilli
×
×
  • Create New...