Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Do you think he really did wonder, If the Russian's loved their children too?

Edited by WWFChilli
Posted (edited)

I'll be holding a protest outside the show along with all my Chinese brethren. It'll start off peaceful but I only expect the bad blood to grow as the night goes on. It's tempting to pop in just to see how Rob Brydon does in the Rumble, but I'm a person of my ethics - we're gonna fuck you up you racist! Prepare for war

Edited by sj5522
  • Paid Members
Posted

Come on, man - you've got us all revved up for LPW Nob-missus. Don't cancel it - you won't be able to eat all those pies by yourself.

Posted

Fucking hell that's a bind. I like Peas, but I also like Karaoke.,, and I don't like wrestling.

Do we get into both shows for free? Can you take your peas from show one to show two?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

DON'T LOCK THE THREAD. Think mate, we're discussing the show your putting on that we are all attending (well I am).

 

It's bloody brilliant. FREE Entry and free entree (still TBA)

Karaoke with the Police

Pie and Peas (with variant dishes)

Meat Raffle

Rob Brydon

No Chinese (can you throw the Maori in that too, bit scary)

an MMA man with an unpronounceable name

and sadly some wrestling (hint, forget the wrestling)

 

It's a good night, and you said Leeds was a good'un.

 

Now, big question, 17th Oct, near Halloween mate. Costume = FREE ENTREE/ENTRY combo??? 

Edited by WWFChilli
  • Paid Members
Posted

You will still post another 75 times after saying you want nothing more to do with the UKFF. Don't worry though the UKFF will be out in force to see you. Free Entry, Free Pie, Free Peas, and the 100% cast iron guarantee of a night free of the creeping oppression of our Chinese Overlords will bring us all out.

 

Steak and Kidney for me

  • Moderators
Posted

I've just heard the show is being recorded not only for a showing on ITV, but also Saturday Kitchen have taken an interest in the high quality of LPW's savoury pastries

Posted

 

Age limit I would say 40

As a 45 year old White, heterosexual man with an enhanced CRB certificate I find this highly offensive. I will be consulting my local CAB on Monday.

 

What is an enhanced CRB certificate? Surely you're a danger to kids or you aren't, I didn't know there was shades of grey on that spectrum (not the spectrum Adam's on, different spectrum).

Posted (edited)

PowerButchi You don't deserve to be a mod on here due to the lies you are posting and I not gave u any permissions what so ever and if I had my way I would have you banned from ukff.

 

Show 1 - 50 fans came

show 2 - 4 came

show 3 - 5 came

show 4 - 40 - 50 came

show 5 - 60 came

show 6 - 40 - 50

show 7 - 80 came

show 8 - 100 came

So you successfully organised two gangbangs?

 

Did they get a Pie Supper?

 

Who's girlfriend was involved?

Edited by ThommoLincs
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

I've just heard the show is being recorded not only for a showing on ITV, but also Saturday Kitchen have taken an interest in the high quality of LPW's savoury pastries

 

That explains the rumour I heard of Wozzer doing a run-in due to his legit heat with James 'Yorkie' Martin.

Edited by neil
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Age limit I would say 40

 

As a 45 year old White, heterosexual man with an enhanced CRB certificate I find this highly offensive. I will be consulting my local CAB on Monday.

What is an enhanced CRB certificate? Surely you're a danger to kids or you aren't, I didn't know there was shades of grey on that spectrum (not the spectrum Adam's on, different spectrum).

Standard CRB for working with finances. Enhanced for working with vulnerable people, like children, the mentally handicapped, the chinese.

Posted

From now on i am only going to answer professional questions about the LPW show on the LPW facebook page as i think its not needed what you are all doing.

 

AND FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE NO PIES OR ANY KIND OF FOOD AT THE SHOW ONLY PEANUTS and CRISPS.

Do we have to pay for the peanuts and crisps, or is that going to be included in the pie/meet&egret Rich Prenton deal?

Posted

 

 

 

Age limit I would say 40

As a 45 year old White, heterosexual man with an enhanced CRB certificate I find this highly offensive. I will be consulting my local CAB on Monday.

What is an enhanced CRB certificate? Surely you're a danger to kids or you aren't, I didn't know there was shades of grey on that spectrum (not the spectrum Adam's on, different spectrum).

Standard CRB for working with finances. Enhanced for working with vulnerable people, like children, the mentally handicapped, the chinese.

 

I see. Every day's a school day! Cheers Thunder, I'm wondering if the stars of LPW need enhanced CRB for working with Adam..

  • Paid Members
Posted

Nobody at LPW Narcosis will need an enhanced CRB as no Chinese will be allowed in.

×
×
  • Create New...