Paid Members air_raid Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Let's stop all this fighting. Call a ceasefire. GIVE PEAS A CHANCE.
Great Bear Promotions Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 I will direct them to this thread to show them what really has happened as I have already reported it to the police and they have seen it for themselves. NOW GOODBYE Fuckin hell, do the Yorkshire police force have a task force to monitor the UKFF?
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 GIVE PEAS & CHINESE A CHANCE. Fixed.
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Fuckin hell, do the Yorkshire police force have a task force to monitor the UKFF? I'd say this much piss-taking is punishable by - oooooooh - at least a week's detention including break AND lunch, and possible exclusion from Mufti Day.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 (edited) You heard him folks! FREE ENTRY FOR DOGS!Bring all the dogs you can, it's a Chinese-Friendly event so you know they can enjoy the show and enter the rumble without the fear of being sold off in the meat raffle. ALSO FREE ENTRY FOR UGLY WIVES Edited July 13, 2015 by FelatioLips
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 What a professional.
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 Yeh I am a professional I mean come on if you give me shit expect shit back at you all.
Guest Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Yeh I am a professional I mean come on if you give me shit expect shit back at you all. Thank god you're back! I was sure you were gone forever and I have loads of professional serious questions to ask.
jetsetjim Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 Just heard through the rumour mill that (AND AGAIN IT'S ONLY A RUMOUR) Bossman is in the Rumble! He's dead you sick fuck Since when? Next you will be telling Me jtg has been released!
warmachineyoh Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 FIRST ENTRANT IN THE UKFF RUMBLE ANNOUNCED!!!
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 See shows I am right about this website nothing but bullying The lot of you are scum HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOUR KIDS YOU SELFISH BASTARDS
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2015 Who's mentioned your kids? I didn't even know you had kids. Name and shame, Adam. Who's been bullying your kids?
LPW Posted July 13, 2015 Author Posted July 13, 2015 You no what mate I don't care anymore I am gonna fuck each and everyone of you up whos posted shit about me, specially warmachineyoh. Your all scum
warmachineyoh Posted July 13, 2015 Posted July 13, 2015 See shows I am right about this website nothing but bullying The lot of you are scum HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOUR KIDS YOU SELFISH BASTARDS I'd be grounding my kids for spending all my money on below average wrestling shows
Recommended Posts