AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Why were you in prison Adam? Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it! http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884 Edited July 14, 2015 by ThommoLincs
neil180 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) NEXT ENTRANT IN THE LPW RUMBLE By popular demand I have a skeleton key for locking down the site but my dog won't let me use it in case she misses her name as the next entrant in the rumble! You the man! I tried to make something like that but couldn't get it looking professional Wait till she hears this Adam you will be in bother. She will be well fed before entering the rumble so neither you or Rob Brydon will be able to distract her with pies and peas Edited July 14, 2015 by neil180
King Coconut Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 What about Chinese kids?? Will they also be allowed into the no Chinese/Kids go free event or just the Chinese maybe allowed event? And which event has the great raffle prizes?
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 NEXT ENTRANT IN THE LPW RUMBLE By popular demand I have a skeleton key for locking down the site but my dog won't let me use it in case she misses her name as the next entrant in the rumble! You the man! I tried to make something like that but couldn't get it looking professional Wait till she hears this Adam you will be in bother. She will be well fed before entering the rumble so neither you or Rob Brydon will be able to distract her with pies and peas Glad I could help, hope she wins!
Paid Members Southside crew Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Why were you in prison Adam? Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it! http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884 Gold - just Gold ! I'm wondering how he got early release though
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Why were you in prison Adam? Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it! http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884 Gold - just Gold ! I'm wondering how he got early release though I think it was because the guard was Chinese. The Prison Warden doesn't like Chinese People either. Or Adam paid him off in pies.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Free or not I feel uncomfortable going to the show now. Count me and my dog out. Edited July 14, 2015 by FelatioLips
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Thanks for the PM, Adam, I've been away. If you will honour the "Free entry for UKFF members" stip as a goodwill gesture after you threated everyone with physical violence, I'll delete all the crap in the thread. Also, I know a decent butcher in Howden who can help with your meat raffle. He'll need a deposit but he'll do you a good deal M8.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 I feel left out. There was no swearing or threats in my PM.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Tiger I never posted the free ticket thing your other admin did BUT there is a couple of people I did threaten so I will give them a couple of tickets each only them 2 IF the thread gets delete I will give them the tickets. So tiger do we have a deal? Edited July 14, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Balti Pie please mate, chips but no peas. EDIT: Sorry, was meant to be a reply to a PM Edited July 14, 2015 by Dead Mike
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Seems a bit unfair when you've threated everyone TBH. Maybe just free entry for the ones you've threatened by PM and then send a free DVD to all the others? That would certainly smooth things over.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Tiger fine NO free dvds just 1 free ticket per the people I threatened only. Edited July 14, 2015 by LPW
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Tiger I never posted the free ticket thing your other admin did BUT there is a couple of people I did threaten so I will give them a couple of tickets each only them 2 IF the thread gets delete I will give them the tickets. So tiger do we have a deal? As well as my free tickets: Can I have free DVD's A photo in the Ring with an LPW Star A signed picture of Ross Kemp First dibs on the free Pie And can I go over in the Rumble? I think that would make up for those threats that have left me distraught and scared of Leeds wrestling promoters
Recommended Posts