Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I don't think I've ever received as big a treat as this.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 What are the great prizes in the raffle?
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 I really hope your all happy with yourselfs as a wrestler has pulled out of the show because of all this shit
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Was it Fuji's hat or the dog? Maybe if you answer Keith's question it'll go some way to restoring faith in the show?
Paid Members FLips Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 It wasn't Jackie Chan was it?
Leary of Doom Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Whoa, Jackie Chan?! That's a huge 180 on the Chinese thing, not only are they allowed in, they're also allowed to break the no over 40's rule? Actually, just seen Adams last post, don't think that matters anymore Edited July 14, 2015 by Leary of Doom
Keith Houchen Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) What are the great prizes in the raffle? LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE, ADAM! Edited July 14, 2015 by Keith Houchen
Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 That frees up his fee to bring more pies and gravy in.
Mr.E Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Yes I will only reply to professional questions about the show and act professional THATS ME DONE NOW FOR POSTING ON HERE GOODBYE UKFF AND ANY TRUE INFORMATION YOU WANT FOR THE SHOW GO TO https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling/162055303944809?ref=hl Please lock this thread as I want nothing more to do with UKFF GOODBYE NOW GOODBYE NOW FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YOU GOODBYE FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE. "The Best of LPW Nemesis thread, Volume 1" - In fairness there was more, I just wasnt allowed to add that many quotes in one reply. Edited July 14, 2015 by Mr.E
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 That frees up his fee to bring more pies and gravy in. Don't forget the peas! None of that rubbish Petit Pois shite, either.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 I think you guys need to grow up, you are wrecking a show here, talent pulling out because of this shit.
Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 We came in like a wrecking ball? One of your wrestlers quit the show because of some bad words on UKFF? Was it Surf Graffiti? Did his mum call you or was it the police?
Recommended Posts