Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Twitter account will be deleted as soon as I'm home.

 

Neil, apologies to you and those who didn't appreciate/approve.

 

Thanks to those that did.

 

It's not worth being banned from here, getting messages from Adam on Facebook every minute ect.

 

I thought it was funny. One again sorry

Ect? Ect? Cover blown Adam...

Posted

It was meant as a joke

 

I'm sure it was but it failed massively.

 

Shark well and truly jumped - add me to the 'close the thread now' votes, this has gone beyond funny, silly, daft and ridiculous now

Posted

Whatever dude...

 

In all seriousness, are companies allowed to use initials like LPW that belong to and are associated with other companies?

 

Because googling them, fair few businesses pop up, same question for PCW, RPW etc

Posted

Lets be honest, there's always going to be bandwagoners on both sides of the fence. As soon as an admin states that the thread is getting (or already is) shit, people start jumping in to agree and decry the thread which they've had no participation in.

Posted

Boydy/Hounds Of Justice is an unrepentant, habitual sex offender with multiple convictions. The two scenarios are quite different in my opinion. This is something I mentioned at the start of the thread. Perhaps it needs its own thread?

 

With regard to the shithousery and strangling the business etc.

Are the ones appearing on the bill allowed a "A gig is a gig" card, or they as complicit as the shithouse? Surely if they are allowed to get a potential payday, and are indeed paid for their work, isn't it the same for promoters? It's not like there is an exclusivity clause, is there? Or are people essentially blackballed from the industry for partaking in such shithousery? MC vs MC matches excluded.

 

If the wrestler is being paid, then I don't see the harm. They are, lets face it, independent performers so it's really up to them. If they think that their reputation with other companies won't be harmed and have a negative effect on being booked elsewhere, and that they'll be working in a safe environment, then that's their choice.

 

If they're working for free however, then they're every bit the shitearse the promoter is.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Lets be honest, there's always going to be bandwagoners on both sides of the fence. As soon as an admin states that the thread is getting (or already is) shit, people start jumping in to agree and decry the thread which they've had no participation in.

Agreed.

Posted

Apologies in advance, but I'm late to the party and there's far too many pages to get the full story.

Am I right in thinking that there's a free and exciting wrestling show, with special guests including Yoko Ono, Garry Glitter and top-drawer MMA guys, happening, and offers free food and the opportunity to get in the ring with the local talent?

 

Count me in!

PS: I am one of those awkward vegetarians. Can I request a salad-bar please. Like Harvester offers. I like those. 

Posted

 

* Double Post.

 

Lacking professionalism — you'll never get in the rumble that way.

 

I thought I'd overcome this slip by running with an IRS type gimmick. Professional, suit-clad man by day. But by night, a pie slinging, mash throwing animal.

×
×
  • Create New...