Mr.E Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I think you guys need to grow up, you are wrecking a show here, talent pulling out because of this shit. I mentioned this to you recently, but the reason they are pulling out isn't because of the Peas/Pies.......its because of you and your reactions to this thread. YOU are the issue here dude, I told you on page 6 to just rise above it and not be a pleb, letting yourself get hooked into it. And because you came back time and time again, despite all of the above posted rage quits.......the thread just keeps going. If you hadn't of over reacted to some really simple jokes, and in this case threatened several people on the forum, maybe others wouldn't have seen you for who you really are.
Keith Houchen Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I think you guys need to grow up, you are wrecking a show here, talent pulling out because of this shit. If only your dad had pulled out,
Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I reckon it was finding out that Mr fuji's bowler hat was in the rumble, I'd quit too if I knew I was up again that.
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) LPW has gotten word that the announced rumble competitors are still set to do battle in the Annual UKFF Rumble Match. Entrant no. 5 will be announced later. We have some huge entrants to announce in the Rumble. But Who do you guys want to see in the Rumble? Edited July 14, 2015 by warmachineyoh
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 If someone's pulling out due to some twittery on a message board, then they're not really very professional, and we all know how highly you value professionalism, m8.
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Jimmy Somerville. LPW has gotten word that the announced rumble competitors are still set to do battle in the Annual UKFF Rumble Match. Entrant no. 5 will be announced later. We have some huge entrants to announce in the Rumble. But Who do you guys want to see in the Rumble? Jimmy Somerville.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 I reckon it was finding out that Mr fuji's bowler hat was in the rumble, I'd quit too if I knew I was up again that. It's definitely booked? I may be scared of rumble's but I really want to see that hat. I would have bought a ticket for that, the ticket being free is a real treat. L-P- Dub! L-P- Dub! L-P- Dub!
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Loving this......The Official Twitter Account of LPW@@OfficialLPW Loving this......The Official Twitter Account of LPW@@OfficialLPW
Paid Members Jaffa Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Edit - Double and triple posted. Sorry, unproffesional, that. Edited July 14, 2015 by Jaffa
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 The real LPW don't have a twitter page so anything on twitter is a lie
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) . Edited July 14, 2015 by Carbomb
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 @OfficialLPW have just announced PIE MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is coming to LPW https://twitter.com/OfficialLPW/status/620944024606756864/photo/1
Guest Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Why were you in prison Adam? Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it! http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884 What the furrrrrrk? This real? I'm taling to a guy who killed an burned a prostitute?!?! Well, if I felt even slightly guilty......
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 The real LPW don't have a twitter page so anything on twitter is a lie But it's says it's the OFFICIAL twitter page for LPW. So everything on there is most definitely true. Why would you lie about not having Twitter? Surely as a promoter you know of the advantages of having your finger in all of the social media pies?
Recommended Posts