sick love song Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Why were you in prison Adam? Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it! http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884 in light of this I'm afraid i am going to have to pull my funding for the 'Mod as a bag of badgers - Adam for Mod' campaign.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 Do we have a deal then tiger I agreed to your terms
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Do we have a deal then tiger I agreed to your terms I think that's only fair. Once everyone's received their free DVD, all the shit can be deleted from this thread.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE How do we know our free tickets are valid?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE So you've reneged on the pie and peas and now the free DVDs. You're clearly just winding me up. I'm out. Edited July 14, 2015 by tiger_rick
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 Just as I expected Tiger a full blown bullying lier. I am a man of my word, I give the tickets if you close the thread or remove all the shit.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Adam, I'm sure Tiger Rick will close the thread if you tell us why you sexually assaulted the prison officer. Was He Chinese? Edited July 14, 2015 by ThommoLincs
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 If the thread closes how will all the professional fans with free tickets be able to stay hyped for the show or find out about updates to the card, details of the pie selection or the great raffle prizes?
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 Tiger won't close the thread he has proved that by showing he is a lier. I have never been in prison that is not me so I would advice people to stop with slander Now as tiger cant keep to his own deal I am leaving UKFF and only answer things what come to the LPW facebook page.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) I apologise if this has already been covered, but has Mr Fuji's Bowler Hat been booked for this show? I was really sorry to miss it during it's previous bookings. Edited July 14, 2015 by Jaffa
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Now as tiger cant keep to his own deal I am leaving UKFF and only answer things what come to the LPW facebook page. What, again?
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 Tiger You made me a offer and I have accepted it so why wont you stick to your end of the deal.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Tiger won't close the thread he has proved that by showing he is a lier. I have never been in prison that is not me so I would advice people to stop with slander Now as tiger cant keep to his own deal I am leaving UKFF and only answer things what come to the LPW facebook page. But it says YOUR Name. You are Adam Bowler? Did the Officer steal your pie?
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 As tiger won't stick to his end of the deal not one person from UKFF will get free tickets. Its a shame your all going to be proven wrong on the 17th Oct. I will prove I am a good promoter. GOODBYE
Recommended Posts