LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 I admit I made some mistakes on here BUT you all no your doing some wrong as well. I am leaving wrestling after this show so you got what u wanted. Lock the thread please
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Don't worry mate, I'll lock up the thread after everyone's gone home tonight. I'll open up in the morning for you, about nine good for you?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Is Hollie Grieg the new Commissioner? Edited July 14, 2015 by WWFChilli
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 Listen you all no what your doing its not funny, not jokes its bullying and giving someone hassle. Ok I should not of made threats and bitten back at your dumb comments BUT no one and I mean no one deserves to get bullied. Whoever is the Mod please lock it for good
neil180 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Don't worry mate, I'll lock up the thread after everyone's gone home tonight. I'll open up in the morning for you, about nine good for you? Please don't. I'm working night shift just now and I'd hate to miss a professional announcement about the Pie and Pea crumble karaoke raffle sing along with the police!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Well if you're working late do you want to lock up when you're done? I could do with getting to bed now, so you'd be doing both me and Bowler a favour.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Lock the thread please Don't worry mate, I'll lock up the thread after everyone's gone home tonight. Only trying to help a brother out.
marcrpearson101 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 WHY DO YOU LIKE UPSETTING PEOPLE? Why do you keep replying? Just come off your computer and get on with your life? Do you think when people put nasty comments on my videos I let it get to me? No, I laugh about them because they are pixels on a computer screen. Just stop replying! Tell me honestly why you can't seem to grasp this!
neil180 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Well if you're working late do you want to lock up when you're done? I could do with getting to bed now, so you'd be doing both me and Bowler a favour. I've just had a PM off bowler and he's keen to keep the thread going thru the night He comes across as such a professional in his PM's
truthofsin Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 Laughing so hard right now kid.. Do yourself a favour and quit messaging me.. Because unlike you.. I am capable of simply ignoring you. u think I cant take u on lets meet then chump because I got more heart than u, or anyone lese on this shit site You look about a third of my size when wet and as threatening as an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping.. Grow up.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) Marc your telling me to get a life I think everyone on here needs o get a fucking life. Your right I should not let these dumb little people get to me and I made the mistake and let them Neil why are you lying I want this thread locked Well I think I will take the advice of Marc and leave as this is doing no good for me. Edited July 14, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 Well if you're working late do you want to lock up when you're done? I could do with getting to bed now, so you'd be doing both me and Bowler a favour. I've just had a PM off bowler and he's keen to keep the thread going thru the night He comes across as such a professional in his PM's Ooh, I've had some professional correspondence too. Unfortunately I was only joking about having a set of keys for the thread so I'm afraid I can't help out with the locking up tonight. Sorry guys!
neil180 Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 I have a skeleton key for locking down the site but my dog won't let me use it in case she misses her name as the next entrant in the rumble!
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2015 My question was legit :-\
Recommended Posts