LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 IF there is any professional people who really do want to come to the show please go to the LPW page for the real information as UKFF is nothing but lies https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling/162055303944809?ref=hl
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 NEXT ENTRANT!!! The fans wanted it, so it shall be done I apologise if this has already been covered, but has Mr Fuji's Bowler Hat been booked for this show? I was really sorry to miss it during it's previous bookings.
LPW Posted July 14, 2015 Author Posted July 14, 2015 FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE. FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE.
Mr.E Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 (edited) That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE 1. This thread was never professional 2. Just because you love doing doesn't mean A) you should or B) that you're any good at it. and also, Will somebody from LPW please answer Houchen! Edited July 14, 2015 by Mr.E
warmachineyoh Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE. FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE. Professionalism 101. Capital letters and abusive language is a very welcoming advertisement for a family friendly wrestling show
Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 He said he'd close it if you gave all of UKFF free tickets, you haven't done that so he hasn't lied. Police asked me if I had any updates today, I've sent them a copy of the threats you made to everyone. Back to jail for you I reckon.
Stinky Dad Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 There is no wrestling show that could provide as much entertainment as what this thread has. You deserve a big pat on the back for all your hard work here Adam. Don't leave yet. You're just getting over.
Retro Red Posted July 14, 2015 Posted July 14, 2015 LPW Sent Today, 13:21 IF I find out whoever you are I will beat the shit out of u and I don't care if I go to jail Uh-oh...
Recommended Posts