Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Who is the storyline GM for the show? Is he being advertised on the posters, shown front and centre of the roster whilst holding a clipboard?
Ian 86 Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 Adam - I'm planning on taking my Mrs to sell my merch for me. She'll get in free right? And The boys surely get free Pie and Peas too yeah? You're brave taking your Mrs to LPW! I certainly wouldn't, someone might try something inappropriate in exchange for empty pie-related promises. Add me to the PM received list, I feel very professional now!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 Hey, L-P-dub, what are you doing PM'ing me? Behave yourself.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 So you are saying no ladies match and no food. Will the ghost of Bob Marley be there to sing "No Woman, No Pie"
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 He's also refusing to confirm whether or not he's going to repeal his ban on Chinese people attending. He's lost my money, for sure. I won't attend shows run by a racist.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I also got a PM. Sorry Adam but I cannot change the thread title.
Ian 86 Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 I also got a PM. Sorry Adam but I cannot change the thread title. That's the same one I got, I feel less special. I need pie now :-(
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 If we choose not to have the Pie & Peas Supper Special, can we exchange that for a free Meet & Greet or Photo Signing?
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I've actually met Danny Steel before, so I'd be happier with Pie and Peas to be honest. I've had Pie and Peas before and of the two experiences, it would be the one I would prefer to revisit, with all due respect to Danny Steel.
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 (edited) I got a former UFC / TUF star booked. Carbomb you need to grow up EVERYONE is welcome to the LPW show's. I would of done food if I new 100% how many people were truly coming. Please can we ALL grow up and not say daft stuff. I bet you anything if any of you come you will see it is a professional and good set up show. Edited July 11, 2015 by LPW
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 The only place there are no chinks is in his undoubted professionalism Carbomb.
Ian 86 Posted July 11, 2015 Posted July 11, 2015 I bet you anything if any of you come you will see it is a professional and good set up show. Anything? I would of done food if I new 100% how many people were truly coming. Would have.... not very professional
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 I will 100% agree to come to this, with friends, if you can guarantee me right now you will put a nice spread on and/or book me in the rumble.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2015 The only place there are no chinks is in his undoubted professionalism Carbomb. Undoubtedly. Very professional, even for a racist.
LPW Posted July 11, 2015 Author Posted July 11, 2015 Carbomb I am NOT a racist so get your facts right lad.
Recommended Posts