Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 £1 strip She must be as rough as a badger’s arse.
Mr.E Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 £1 strip She must be as rough as a badger’s arse. ...And she gives you change
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 Will there be punch & pie?
Mr.E Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 (edited) That ain't a very nice or professional post is it Please grow up Im not gonna comment on the bullshit only facts and matches and professional questions Thanks for that message mate. As I posted before, you could just "ignore" the messages that you don't like, instead of Pm'ing everybody. This is exactly why everybody is taking the piss out of you. Edited July 10, 2015 by Mr.E
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 (edited) Bowler, I told you that if you keep on PMing people you'll be in the shit. SO stop PMing people or I'll ban you and not be the DJ at your Karaoke. Also, why do the people who aren't running the show need to be professional? Your MC vs MC vs MC vs MC match will never work if you're a cunt to the crowd expecting them to be like poor business owners. Edited July 10, 2015 by PowerButchi
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 Also Bowler there's no point reporting me for "treating" you as I'm a moderator here and so I deal with the reports. Stop reporting everything and let me be a refereee.
Moderators neil Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 I've got a treat for you Adam Bowler!!!!!
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 I want to come out of a giant egg like the Gobbledy Gooker, as is my legal right as a mod. Also, I want neil to be lowered from the rafters* in a blue mask and cape. *very, very quickly
Keith Houchen Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Will the hardcore match be a treat fight? Can fans bring the treats? Will there be treats at the karaoke?
Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 I heard there's going to be a pie n' pies supper for ringside ticket holders before the show. Good idea, obviously learning from that Sheffield supershow promotion that unfortunately folded before it's first show. What time would I have to arrive for that?
Ian 86 Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Will the left over pies be raffle prizes? Is a Fray Bentos pie a pie? Can I have a pie? I'll work for pie, I can be second reserve MC for the MC match
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 I've got a treat for you Adam Bowler!!!!! Reported for treating
Keith Houchen Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Adam, can you add a treat tag to go with the others?
Paid Members FLips Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 Will there be healthier options in the Cake Raffle? I'm trying to watch my carbs for the big MC Royal Rumble in the main event.
Recommended Posts