Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Because I am looking into things I did not want to post anything till I sorted it out.

 

The answers to the first 2 are

 

Age limit I would say 40

 

and yes to the 2nd question

Edited by LPW
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm a little upset that I haven't had my usual msg on facebook asking me to promote the show!

 

I imagine he’s working he way through his contacts, as he has asked others.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Age limit I would say 40

I'm...I mean...just...

 

Never mind...

 

I know. I noticed that too. Talk about wrong end of the stick!

 

:D

Posted (edited)

This show does have public entertainment license. The insurance I have been told by a number of people BUT they could be wrong but wrestlers and promoters have told me they have their own IF I AM WRONG I WOULD LIKE HELP WITH THAT.

 

What rumble are you on about as their Is no rumble booked for this show

Edited by LPW
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Age limit I would say 40

I'm...I mean...just...

 

Never mind...

 

I know. I noticed that too. Talk about wrong end of the stick!

 

:D

 

 

 

I am actually dying right now :D

  • Paid Members
Posted

This show does have public entertainment license. The insurance I have been told by a number of people BUT they could be wrong but wrestlers and promoters have told me they have their own IF I AM WRONG I WOULD LIKE HELP WITH THAT.

 

What rumble are you on about as their Is no rumble booked for this show

 

 

Hang on , you mean you have run 6 shows with out Public Liability Insurance - what if someone had got hurt ? 

 

Mine only cost a shade over £600 , sure you have that stashed ok :)

Posted

I run more than 6 shows and the venue has Public Liability Insurance and promoters and wrestlers have said I did not need to get it but the venue has it.

×
×
  • Create New...