truthofsin Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 Insurance is important in Harehills of all places. I mean if you stand still long enough in Harehills you'll find your wallet empty and your trainers missing.
Moderators neil Posted July 9, 2015 Moderators Posted July 9, 2015 All you boring bastards asking about insurance can stay out this thread thanks. This thread should be for questions about the LPW show and whether we can have UKFF Royal Rumble match. Several posters that I'd love to throw over the top rope. And I am below 40,
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 9, 2015 Moderators Posted July 9, 2015 I'm an MC, can you book me?
Paid Members martyngnr Posted July 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2015 Can Butch and I face off in an MC vs MC match?
LPW Posted July 9, 2015 Author Posted July 9, 2015 THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW Thank You
Keith Houchen Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 With regard to the shithousery and strangling the business etc. Are the ones appearing on the bill allowed a "A gig is a gig" card, or they as complicit as the shithouse? Surely if they are allowed to get a potential payday, and are indeed paid for their work, isn't it the same for promoters? It's not like there is an exclusivity clause, is there? Or are people essentially blackballed from the industry for partaking in such shithousery? MC vs MC matches excluded.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW Thank You Ok, Where can I buy tickets? Seriously, I'm actually going to go to this. Does anyone fancy a UKFF meet up at the show. We can all get pissed up, and wait until Adam loses it and cuts the inevitable shoot interview on us! Anyone?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2015 IS COMMISSIONER FUCKING MANSON GOING TO BE THERE?
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 Oh just re-read this thread. What date is this on? It hasn't been announced anywhere in the post.
Moderators neil Posted July 9, 2015 Moderators Posted July 9, 2015 THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW Thank You Ok, Where can I buy tickets? Seriously, I'm actually going to go to this. Does anyone fancy a UKFF meet up at the show. We can all get pissed up, and wait until Adam loses it and cuts the inevitable shoot interview on us! Anyone? Sounds a bit gay.
Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted July 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2015 THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A LPW SHOW AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE CAN YOU ONLY POST FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW Thank You Ok, Where can I buy tickets? Seriously, I'm actually going to go to this. Does anyone fancy a UKFF meet up at the show. We can all get pissed up, and wait until Adam loses it and cuts the inevitable shoot interview on us! Anyone? I'm absolutely definitely 100% planning on going along to see what goes down.
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2015 If Adam doesn't address the crowd at LPW in a black turtleneck, we riot. This has just had me in stitches, well played.
Recommended Posts