Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 Can Mr E. MC the MC vs MC vs MC match? Winner gets a go on someone's mrs.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 Is the venue skateboard accessible?
Mr.E Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Can Mr E. MC the MC vs MC vs MC match? Winner gets a go on someone's mrs. In fairness, I did think of posting something similar earlier but thought "No, i'll be sensible". Glad to know I wasn't the only one to think of it.
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 Are Chinese people allowed in this time?
Moderators neil Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 How much for guaranteed ringside seats? How much more to guarantee a top spot on the karaoke sign up list?
LPW Posted July 10, 2015 Author Posted July 10, 2015 (edited) Ringside seats are the same price Adults - £10 Kids under 12 - £5 2 Adults & 2 kids - £25 Edited July 10, 2015 by LPW
Keith Houchen Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Will there be a battle royal to see who gets to sing I Will Survive on the karaoke? Will Panjabi MC be there?
Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted July 10, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2015 Is there going to be a raffle? If so, how much will raffle tickets be? What's the prize(s)?
LPW Posted July 10, 2015 Author Posted July 10, 2015 There will be a Raffle £1 strip Prizes I will announce closer to the date, I got a good idea what I get for prizes but I have to see.
LPW Posted July 10, 2015 Author Posted July 10, 2015 Last time I'm gonna say it can we keep to the facts and be professional about it. There is no karaoke and no Rumble. Please can we stop posting on here till I announce the next match next week.
Moderators neil Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 £1 strip Do you have liability insurance for the strippers? There is no karaoke and no Rumble. You're getting solid fan feedback here Adam. GIVE THE CROWDS WHAT THEY WANT!!
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 10, 2015 Moderators Posted July 10, 2015 Can I MC the raffle? Last time I'm gonna say it Oooh, you're hard.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Can I be the backup MC, just in case the MC during the MC vs MC vs MC triple threat match with the LPW MCship on the line pulls a vocal cord or something? Failing that I can run the Karaoke? I can do I will survive okish.
Keith Houchen Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Does the venue have a bar skittles table and, most importantly, a dart board? Is it CIU affiliated?
Recommended Posts