Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

But do you think its right for a admin on here to post its free if you say UKFF?

 

If a rival did that to me I would do it back. Fair is fair

 

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I am sure you and everyone else has made mistakes and been given a fair chance.

 

I will say 100% if you come to the show you will see a more professional show than you ever heard of from LPW.

 

 

I am not going to post again unless someone asks professional things or am LPW update.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

 

IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up

Are we allowed to mention it during our promos?

I only do unscripted, brother. Nobody needs to tell me what to say.

 

Adam, can we get signed photos with you or is it just other members of the roster?

Posted

Ive been to 20 shows this year Adam, nothing you have said on here makes me want to come to yours, except Mighty Oak, and there's no graphic of him! Knowing that one MIGHT follow is the only thing keeping me coming back!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Sexist. If there's no women's match, to appease the situation, then how about supplying a Jam Roly Poly and custard for after the Pie and Peas?

Edited by Nick James
  • Paid Members
Posted

Free entry for UKFF members is a genius marketing ploy, fair play. I'm surprised nobody has done this sooner to be honest. You will be guaranteed a great house with all the UK's best wrestling fans in attendance.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Just been at the gym (pub) to prepare for the MC vs MC vs MC triple threat. You better bring your A game Handsome Butch!

 

Adam - I'm planning on taking my Mrs to sell my merch for me. She'll get in free right? And The boys surely get free Pie and Peas too yeah?

Edited by martyngnr
  • Paid Members
Posted

Adam, please answer this question. Your lack of response troubles me, and I might not attend if this isn't cleared up.

Are Chinese people allowed in this time?

 

 

 

 

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

...things MIGHT change

 

I think we've just had a hint that Bowler's going along with Astro's idea to lower neil from the ceiling really fast.

Posted (edited)

She will not merch someone is already doing that.

 

I know most of you are pretty thick but please understand there is no Pie and Peas or free tickets.

 

PLEASE GROW UP AND STOP ANNOYING ME

 

 

Yes that was unprofessional of me to say but you need the truth. Least I am straight with you all

Edited by LPW
  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't know if I trust some stranger with my merch to be honest. I'll just come out at interval and sell it myself.

 

You're ok with me sitting at the table to watch the show once the MC vs MC vs MC Triple threat is finished?

×
×
  • Create New...