Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently talking to a couple of wrestlers about it , they will be a session if 8 - 10 people want to train on the day and I will update you on it when I know.

Posted

Who are these wrestlers? What is their experience level? How many paid matches have they had? How many years have they been wrestling?

 

Last thing the world needs is shitarses bringing more shitarses into the world.

  • Moderators
Posted

Jesus Christ he's running a school. Most people get in Doug Williams or someone to do a seminar. LPW has JR Colon.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Danny Steel's alright. Sheffield lad, started out at EPW if memory serves.

 

Never heard of the others.

  • Moderators
Posted

If Bowler makes one more report or I hear he's PMed anyone else I'm going to tell certain people that Bowler pumped their mrs.

Posted

PowerButchi what is your problem. I am acting professional on here and done nothing wrong. All I done is talk to people professional and not been nasty. Now you are threating to lie to people about me for no reason.

Posted

Keith, what's the details on this "Adam Bowler cucks some lad" story? I'd love a bit of UKFF eroticism right now.

http://wrestlingslasthope.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/adam-bowler-first-interview-conducted.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

 

He cucked him so badly that he got cancer. Although in his latest PM to me, he asked "What bird" so he has bowled a few maiden overs in his time. #PromoterLAD

  • Moderators
Posted

Just a bit of bants between lads surely? Adam's been given the Dapperlaughs treatment unfairly IMO.

Posted

Lion_of_the_Midlands the answer to your question about the training IF 8 - 10 people want to train on the day Danny Steel will be doing the training. It will cost £5 per person.

Posted

Danny Steel is a Professional Wrestler!

 

Multi summer tours for All Star Wrestling, not to mention working with some of the most prestigious names in the UK.

 

Come and See.

 

He has been working in wrestling for  about 14 years

×
×
  • Create New...