LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

But do you think its right for a admin on here to post its free if you say UKFF?

If a rival did that to me I would do it back. Fair is fair

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I am sure you and everyone else has made mistakes and been given a fair chance.

I will say 100% if you come to the show you will see a more professional show than you ever heard of from LPW.

I am not going to post again unless someone asks professional things or am LPW update.

• Paid Members

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

IF you Mention UKFF at the door you WON'T get free entry. EVERYONE pays to get in. Please stop with the bullshit and grow up

Are we allowed to mention it during our promos?

I only do unscripted, brother. Nobody needs to tell me what to say.

Adam, can we get signed photos with you or is it just other members of the roster?

• Paid Members

Sexist. If there's no women's match, to appease the situation, then how about supplying a Jam Roly Poly and custard for after the Pie and Peas?

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members

Just been at the gym (pub) to prepare for the MC vs MC vs MC triple threat. You better bring your A game Handsome Butch!

Adam - I'm planning on taking my Mrs to sell my merch for me. She'll get in free right? And The boys surely get free Pie and Peas too yeah?

Edited by martyngnr

• Paid Members

Adam, please answer this question. Your lack of response troubles me, and I might not attend if this isn't cleared up.

Are Chinese people allowed in this time?

RIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

...things MIGHT change

I think we've just had a hint that Bowler's going along with Astro's idea to lower neil from the ceiling really fast.

She will not merch someone is already doing that.

I know most of you are pretty thick but please understand there is no Pie and Peas or free tickets.

PLEASE GROW UP AND STOP ANNOYING ME

Yes that was unprofessional of me to say but you need the truth. Least I am straight with you all

Edited by LPW

• Paid Members

I don't know if I trust some stranger with my merch to be honest. I'll just come out at interval and sell it myself.

You're ok with me sitting at the table to watch the show once the MC vs MC vs MC Triple threat is finished?