The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The flag one was pretty fucked up, I was skipping the ones I wasn't sure about but they kept repeating. Meant by the end of the round I had seen some flags half a dozen times but simple flags like France never came up at all, now realise I could have just scrolled through the list looking for the obvious ones first but who thinks of a game plan before a sporcle quiz. Shockingly bad result on that one.

what are the 5 quizzes that count? Ive done 6 challenges from beanyuk so far, still have the flag one to do

Bohemian Rhapsody

IC Champs

Rugby World Cup

UK sitcoms

Caspian Sea Countries

Longest Perimeter

Caspian Sea countries and Longest Perimeter are quizzes that you have challenged me on. The flags is the last quiz you need to complete.

Add me to the list of flag casualties for the same reason. I must have put Mali in about twenty times before I dropped on it.

Also, there's some very tenuous spelling by Mr Mercury.

No idea how to work out my total percentage, but that flag round has really fecked me good.

I am keeping a spreadsheet, I get to see everyone's percentages and I take an average of the five scores.

The flags seem to be fucking everyone over at the moment. I am a bit embarrassed to announce that I got 86% in that one (and I lost two minutes chatting to a colleague!) That's mainly thanks to the Michelin I-spy Flags book which I treasured as a kid and religiously watching every Olympic opening ceremony!

I don't want to spoil things to much, but Mungo Chutney has got the 2nd best score in the flags so far with 41% Apart from the flags there has been at least one 100% in each of the quizzes, the most coming from the Rugby quiz.

• Awards Moderator

So just to confirm, this week's quizzes were IC Champions, flags, British sitcoms, Rugby World Cup and Bohemian Rhapsody?

Just wondering as when I completed those, I got a whole new set of challenges that looked like they were from Mr Pilchards.

(Also, add me to the list of people who failed spectularly at the flags.)

Most of my time on the Bohemian Rhapsody question was taken up trying to spell...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Scaramouche, Galileo & Monstrosity

and trying to remember what certain words were. i already hate this quiz :(

Archived