The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order for me to send challenges to everyone, you will need to 'follow me' on Sporcle so it makes us 'friends'.

I am following everyone who has signed up. In order to follow me hover over your username on the sporcle homepage, click find friends, and search for beanyuk. Press the follow button next to my name and then we will be friends for life!

I will be sending an easy test quiz either later today or tomorrow to see if the data collection is going to work as I am expecting and also to get all of your quizzing juices flowing.

• Paid Members

Username: stumobir

Sporcle Name: stuartag.morrison (fucking signed in using fb and wouldn't let me change username)

Subjects: Harry Potter (books preferably), Star Wars, Glasgow Celtic 1997-Present.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. If you haven't done so please ensure you follow beanyuk so I can send the challenges to you. There are currently 8 people who aren't following me and I am still awaiting gbacon85's Sporcle username.

If you are not a Sporcle user, there is several different types of quizzes on there and I will do my best to explain how they work.

Standard Quiz: The majority of quizzes are this format where you type in your answer, a bit like those old excel quizzes you use to get back in the day.

Clickable Quiz: This is a quiz where there is multiple answers to choose from, click the answer you think it is!

Mine Quiz: Can be either of the quizzes listed above, but if you put a wrong answer in then BOOOOOOOM! Game over!

Picture Quiz: Normally a standard quiz with added jpegs.

Audio Quiz: normally a standard quiz with added MP3's (Please state if you cannot play audio quizzes)

I would love to do this.

Just on my phone now, will set up a sporcle account when I get home from work - around 5ish.

UKFF username - Max Power
Sporcle username - MaxPowerUKFF
Favourite categories - The Simpsons Seasons 1-10, Oasis, Harry Potter, Test Cricket.

Edit - can't do audio quizzes on my lap top.

Archived