UKFF Username: NearFall

Sporacle Username: NearFall

Favourite Categories: Bruce Springsteen, World Capitals, Soren Kierkegaard

I can do audio quizzes.

Edit: made it more specific.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The test quiz has been sent out to everyone who has 'friended' me on Sporcle. There are still five people who are yet to 'follow' me on there. They are:

Your Fight Site

2Extreme_Lives

NearFall

Ultimo the Great

WolfVinson

To follow me go to your profile, then click on Connections, click on the followers tab then you should see beanyuk. Click on the follow button and then we are BFF's.

So far we have 32 competitors, which was far more than I was expecting! So instead of 1 elimination each week, I will make it 2 eliminations each week otherwise this will go on forever. Sign-ups will close on Sunday night and the first quizzes will be issued on Monday morning. 

• Paid Members

The test quiz has been sent out to everyone who has 'friended' me on Sporcle. There are still five people who are yet to 'follow' me on there. They are:

Your Fight Site

2Extreme_Lives

NearFall

Ultimo the Great

WolfVinson

To follow me go to your profile, then click on Connections, click on the followers tab then you should see beanyuk. Click on the follow button and then we are BFF's.

So far we have 32 competitors, which was far more than I was expecting! So instead of 1 elimination each week, I will make it 2 eliminations each week otherwise this will go on forever. Sign-ups will close on Sunday night and the first quizzes will be issued on Monday morning. 

I was adamant I was, as I remember your username!

EDIT: Turns out my account was unverified, so whilst I clicked the ‘Follow’ button on your profile, it didn’t actually follow you.

Archived