The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

So just to confirm, this week's quizzes were IC Champions, flags, British sitcoms, Rugby World Cup and Bohemian Rhapsody?

Just wondering as when I completed those, I got a whole new set of challenges that looked like they were from Mr Pilchards.

(Also, add me to the list of people who failed spectularly at the flags.)

I think you might have auto random challenge setup on your profile. If you look in the challenge setup area and chose only accept challenges from friends hopefully that should sort it.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to think I know my flags but wasted so much time on obscure ones that I completely missed 

UK and USA among others

I ended up missing those as well but mainly because I completely made the mistake of just cycling through the ones it was showing me at the top, and near the end it was pretty much all repeats so I just scrolled down to have a look and realised there were a tonne that hadn't shown up to that point so I spent the last couple of minutes frantically trying to go through as many as possible but didn't get to quite a few I would of known.

The vast majority of quizzes have now been completed. The following are still outstanding:

Maverick - 5

Thunderplex - 5

Wolfvinson - 5 (You still haven't followed me to allow me to send the quizzes. If you haven't done so by Friday afternoon you will be withdrawn from the competition) 

Hallicks - 2

Monkee - 1

gbacon85 -1

DCW - 1

Boycie - 1

The two people who have finished all of their quizzes and are currently in the danger-zone is gmoney and CTXRussoMark. however DCW and Boycie could be challenging them for demotion. If Wolfvinson is withdrawn on Friday afternoon, only one person will be demoted. More detailed results will be posted once all quizzes have been completed.

Are you going to post the full scores each week, or just say who lost? Can I request that when (if!) I'm eliminated I can still be challenged to the quizzes, just obviously removed from the competition, or would that complicate things?

I will be providing scores for all five individual quizzes each week with the combined average.

My plan was to "unfriend" people after they were eliminated as it will be easier to issue the challenges (I have a lot of radio buttons to tick!) but I am more than happy to PM you the links of each quiz we do. I will be posting the links to the quizzes after every contestant has participated.

• Paid Members

Not sure if this is cheating, but I know nothing about rugby, so I just typed in a load of different countries. Couldn't do it with the flag though unfortunatly.

Archived