The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

Holy Shit! How did I manage that? :o F1 was easier because that was my era, and Scorsese is forever in Empire, so guess that sunk in.

Dead Chuffed! Loving this. Good luck this week!!!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Really enjoyed the WrestleMania matches and new wave quizzes. The WrestleMania matches one is made easier that it fills in other matches when you enter the name of the wrestler, and the new wave one by giving you the name of the songs (so you just have to match the artists).

I was dreading the new wave one in case it was something like, “Name the top 100 songs of the decade” and you had to provide both the song name and artist.

• Paid Members

I didn't do so well this time. World Cup one, I was kicking myself after I lost it - got a decent number, but then I went for a dodgy one when I should've just stopped and had a proper think about which teams I definitely knew were in it.

New Wave - I thought I knew some stuff, but that was a poor showing for anyone.

Disney was relatively easy, as was the Wrestlemania one. As Your Khemical Romance says, putting some names, especially big ones, fills in loads for you.

Done well on Disney and Wrestlemania.  Rotten at the New Wave one, got about 35 and it was mostly from pure luck of sticking in singer/band names as quickly as I could  Should have done better on the World Cup minefield and UK cities though.  Blaming it on really bad hayfever!

3rd! Nice. after dying early on The Simpsons i was sure it would be midtable again.

Hoping for 100% on the world cup, should do well on Disney, unsure how well i can do on wrestlemania but should do decent, no idea how i'll do on UK Cities and no clue how well i'll do on New Wave Music because honestly i'm unsure what the hell it is :cry: .

Did pretty well on the World Cup ones, until I had four left and stuck in someone who I hoped had been to it in 1934.

Wrestlemania one, problem I had was trying to remember the mid 2000's divas, and 1980's lower-and-mid carders. Still rattled up most of them though.

Archived