#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

And at least 4 rounds of bread or Butch won't qualify it.

I'll do three straight bread and butter and one heel to get started with.

Are you talking about the crust?

Well yes, I call it a crust, you call it a crust, all sensible people call it a crust.

Butch however......

Well, lets not get into this again.

Crust and heel are both acceptable.

• Paid Members

As an addendum to Tommy's post; German food is fucking rancid and would fit in well here. The currywurst may be the worst thing I've ever eaten, it's basically a Richmond Sausage with Coronation sauce on top. I gave up and bought a steak last night and plan on going to ultra-German KFC later.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I've had both luxury and non-luxury currywurst since Sunday and it has been fucking barbaric both times. Weisswurst was even more terrible. I hate German food. Fucking cabbages everywhere too. Plus the bread is too salty.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Yeah, currywust is just amazing.

McDonald's is loads better over hear. My flight was delayed so stopped by, big box of nuggets and wings and a double chicken burger with mustard. The sauce options for the nuggets is a bit more varied with the standard plus hot chilli, a super thick cream and chive, "Weston" which was like a spicy bbq and some others.

Backfish is great too, just a massive piece of battered 'cod like fish' in a bread roll with loads of tartar sauce.

Best though is Grunkohl mit Kessler and mettwurst, which is a big fuck off sausage and a massive smoked belly pork slab on a load of mashed kale / cabbage.

Edit: Weisswurst is better down south I've been told. Not had it up here yet. Did you do the phallic sucking the meat from the skin thing?

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

McDonald's is loads better over hear. My flight was delayed so stopped by, big box of nuggets and wings and a double chicken burger with mustard.

The double chicken burger with mustard sounds like the one they have in French McD's too. It's my go to if I'm visiting the golden arches outside Disneyland Paris.

I visit that one multiple times during our stays 1) for cheapness and 2) Beer with an extra value meal, yes please! Now there are no free breakfasts if you stay on property I may have to go there for breakfast too

• Paid Members

Now there are no free breakfasts if you stay on property I may have to go there for breakfast too

I was stunned when they announced that. No longer will I be able to fill my pockets with those little rolls.

I host a Disney podcast so discussed it quite a bit. I believe it's €15 for the value resorts up to €20 for the moderates. That breakfast is worth nowhere near that!

Anyway, if your talking DLP the brownies they sell at Earl of Sandwich are a delight. Also best cheap meal on property is the Bratwursts at the marionette restaurant

• Paid Members

Anyway, if your talking DLP the brownies they sell at Earl of Sandwich are a delight. Also best cheap meal on property is the Bratwursts at the marionette restaurant

Best cheap meal is a massive bag of croissants that I buy at Auchan in Val d'Europe :D

I did say property. But love going to Auchan to stock up on snacks and drinks. Plus a trip to the DVD section to see their alternative titles (Hangover films are called very bad trip and A Haunted House is called Ghost Bastard!)

• Paid Members

I listen to a few Disney and orlando podcasts, which one is it?

Dis After Dark if you have ever come across it https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/dis-after-dark-disney-podcast/id499831329?mt=2

Never happened across that one, I'll give it a go, cheers.

Now there are no free breakfasts if you stay on property I may have to go there for breakfast too

I was stunned when they announced that. No longer will I be able to fill my pockets with those little rolls.

WHAT!!!??? That saved us so much money last time. Because the vouchers for a "cake and hot drink" are shit...