#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

30 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

To be honest, i’ve Seen some of the people who work at the Iceland factory in Manchester of food production, which is why I could never shop there anyway.

It's probably no worse than what happens in the warehouse of any supermarket. I worked in one for nearly ten years and theres some very irresponsible people.

As someone who worked in a factory that made the ready meals that Iceland sell (apparently Muslims walking down a narrow corridor in to production assembly would have bacon thrown at them and people would eat defrosted Yorkshire puddings off the floor) and at the stores that sell them (food is defrosted at least twice before it gets sold, never buy a turkey from them) I can wholeheartedly say that the Mrs Brown’s line is easily the most offensive thing connected to them.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's one in Altrincham but I've never been in because it's a couple of doors down from a fantastic chippy and a cake shop that does massive meringues. 

Oh right, if they do kebabs they aren’t a chippy but if they do big fuck off meringues they still are. Piss off.