Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Don't forget to do the bar-breaking lion-roar thingy.

Which reminds me- anyone that breaks a KitKat in half like they always do in the adverts (straight through the middle WITHOUT splitting the fingers) is a menace.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Which reminds me- anyone that breaks a KitKat in half like they always do in the adverts (straight through the middle WITHOUT splitting the fingers) is a menace.

That’s nothing, I know someone who eats a kit kat eating all 4 fingers at the same time with no breaks. Wtf

• Paid Members
Just now, FelatioLips said:

I mean you said "from the name" and not "from the ingredients" but fair enough.

Yeah I can see that but as dumb as I am sometimes I’m not that bad. Either way, overrated bar. If it’s Cadbury it’s got to be a Starbar (aka Peanut Boost)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Nick Soapdish said:

If it’s Cadbury it’s got to be a Starbar

I believe it was essentially this which was branded a 'wunderbar' in Germany, which is far better wordplay than I expect from my chocolate. 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I wouldn't piss in his cornflakes if they were on fire.

Aaaanyway... My point was that Crunchie is never marketed as 'cinder toffee'. I don't know where all this talk of green and blacks comes into it.

And my point is that the stuff inside Crunchie is often referred to as "honeycomb", but other people call it "cinder toffee" and "burnt toffee", in complete opposition to your statement that "it's never called cinder toffee", which, if it was in reference to specifically the Crunchie bar, you did not specify, and taken in and of itself is not the case: an example of this is Green & Black using the same substance in their chocolate bar, but label it "burnt toffee".

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

Whatever's inside a Butterfinger is really nice, but American chocolate is shit. Tastes like wax. American-made filling, coated in Galaxy or Cadbury's chocolate, would be awesome.