Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't bother to stay up for it in the end, but I happento wake up and figured I'd stick it on. I started watching the Rumble around number 12, I gotta say that must be one of the worst Rumble matches ever.

Literally nothing happened at all. No interesting spots or story developement. No elimininations meant anything, nobody did anything upon entering the ring. Nothing happened.

Countdown, entrance, wait in the corner until it's your turn to be eliminated. Nobody could believe Big Show or Kane could ever possibly win, so there was no drama for Reigns to overcome. What an awful way to try and make a star.

Genuinely awful and I'm really annoyed I didn't just go back to sleep.

It's silly to point this out, but be careful guys, the thread isn't marked for spoilers. I know you should stay away from forums and all that if you haven't watched it yet, but normally spoilers are clearly marked.

Remind us when this airs in the UK..?

Don't be a dick, I watched the event. Some other users might not have had the privilege of a day off today/this morning and haven't had the chance to watch it. I'm sure the forum rules also mention about clearly marking things with spoilers.

From The Forum FAQs:

Pay Per View events

SPOILERS should be marked for the next 2 days after the event has taken place, therefore until Tuesday evening (9 PM) in the case of a Sunday PPV. A Tuesday PPV would alter that deadline to Thursday evening at 9 PM.

Fans annoy me to fuck. They want a new star, they cheer a guy on, they turn on him because he gets pushed. Fucking idiots honestly.

Seth Rollins is a fucking star also btw.

Fans wernt given any reason to cheer for anybody tonight. If you thought Reigns came out of that looking good then your an idiot

Archived