Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Personally I'd rather not encourage Blick's shit "insider" gimmick, and have him feel validated by people bringing it up like it's funny or not shit. It was worse than pulling out my urethra. Worse than Afonso Alves.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know what the deal is with that MetsFan "insider" on Wreddit? He's worshipped over at /r/SquaredCircle. Has he actually ever called anything significant happening? I ask because he's dropped some scoopz over there today.

• Paid Members

Even WWE are now tweeting about The Rock being in Philly tonight and hinting that he could make an appearance, chucking in #WWENetwork at the end. Hmmm. They're pushing for a late surge of subscribers with this.

winning number #27 15/2

Don't think that one is gonna come in, they've made a habit of 27 being a total jobber or someone who's had no chance, for a long long time now. I don't think we'll see a win from 1, 2, 27 or 30 for a while now.

2014: Del Rio

2013: Jinder Mahal

2012: David Otunga

2011: Jack Swagger (although 37 was Santino and he got to the final 2)

2010: Kofi Kingston

2009: Dolph Ziggler

2008: Finlay (got disqualified)

2007: Carlito

2006: Viscera

2005: Kane

2004: Billy Gunn

2003: Goldust

2002: Big Show

2001: Stone Cold - Winner

• Paid Members

It does seem madness they haven't promoted Rock but they made the same mistake with Sting in November and perhaps if they have numbers that say that "surprise" worked they're doing it again.

Far as betting goes, I have doubles going with Bryan/Brock Regins/Brock and Reigns/Rollins, bets on numbers 1, 8,12 and 15 and a wacky treble that's never happening with Ambrose, Miz/Mizdow and the NAO. That one would make me pretty rich (and wont happen).

Someone posted a tweet saying "I wonder who the mystery entrants are going to be"  and Scott Hall has replied to him with "Hmmm"  It would be great to see the Bad Guy make his Rumble match debut. Can you imagine the pop? Plus I picked him in the surprise entrant pool.

Pretty sure Da Bad Guy made his RR debut in 97  ;)

Archived