Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Arn Anderson's always looked like he was in his 40s to me.

Too right, probably the best wrestler with the shittest look ever, especially compared to the rest of the definitive Horsemen (Flair, Tully and Windham)

Arn had a great look. Rugged.

Buzz Sawyer was the oldest looking wrestler for his age ever.

Arn Anderson's always looked like he was in his 40s to me.

Too right, probably the best wrestler with the shittest look ever, especially compared to the rest of the definitive Horsemen (Flair, Tully and Windham)

Not having this. AA had an ace wrestling body.

The correct answer to best wrestler with shittest physique is Daniel Bryan.

• Paid Members

No, not Bryan. He has at least a bit of mass and tone. There are tonnes of guys that have worked in WWE with much worse small-guy frames. None that have won the main event at WrestleMania mind, but that's not the point made.

But you're right in that Double A had a fucking brilliant wrestling physique, and look full-stop.

• Paid Members

The suggestion was that he might be the 'best wrestler with the shittest look' though, not just anybody. Years ago, loads of guys got away with sloppy bodies but at least they usually had plenty of mass and looked tough with it. I'm thinking of guys like Arn or Harley Race here, so we're going back a long time. There aren't many examples of great wrestlers with shit looks in WWE though, not in the modern era. I really think it's between 2013 Punk and Bryan since the beard got bushy.

CM Punk when he was rushed back to feud with fucking Jericho looked awful, but wilfully awful like 'bastards not going to give me the time off they promised? Well fuck them, I'm gonna jack in the crunches and grow shit sids..'

Before then though, his body suited his overall presentation perfectly.

Archived