Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

Thing I took out of the PPV was the great conditioning of Lesnar, looked fucking great. He's always been a sweaty fucker, just look at Summerslam lol, but on Sunday he just looked in tip top overall condition imo.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thing I took out of the PPV was the great conditioning of Lesnar, looked fucking great. He's always been a sweaty fucker, just look at Summerslam lol, but on Sunday he just looked in tip top overall condition imo.

Meltzer reported when Brock returned in such good physical condition, having dropped some weight, that most backstage saw that as a clear indication that he's training and preparing to go back into MMA.

• Paid Members

That picture is a bit startling. Not for the fact that Bubba is fat again, as you knew that as soon as you saw him, but how much slimmer Wyatt is in comparison.

If Taker decides to have this year off and they have nothing for Bray, and they sign Bubba permanently, then I'd love to see the two of them against each other at Mania. I'd also love to see Bubba VS Luke Harper, but I'd imagine Harper won't get a singles match given how stacked the card is going to be.

It would be great if they gave Bubba a decent last run. Proper deserves it after his work the last few years in TNA.

Modernise his look a bit, give him the mic and let him be the old school heel that he can be. He deserves more than one last nostalgia run in the tired old Dudley's outfit.

Archived