Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How great would it be for The Rock to be a surprise entrant 30 to the Rumble. Have a bit of a fuck around with Roman Reigns, get eliminated setting up a Wrestlemania match between them at 32.

Cena to win the title, Reigns to win Rumble and Bryan to be eliminated by Brock.

• Paid Members

Don't mind that the undercard is shit. Means I can skip to the big stuff without feeling I've missed anything.

Predictions:

Usos

Ascension

Some women.

Lesnar retains. Rollins cashes in.

Reigns eliminates Big Show to win the Rumble.

I'm sure it's been covered, so apologies if it has, but are we getting 40 participants in the Rumble tonight?

30 participants this year.

How great would it be for The Rock to be a surprise entrant 30 to the Rumble. Have a bit of a fuck around with Roman Reigns, get eliminated setting up a Wrestlemania match between them at 32.

Cena to win the title, Reigns to win Rumble and Bryan to be eliminated by Brock.

Surely that leads to Cena vs. Reigns.

Not sure on the rules of this thread so thought I best spoiler it...

Apparently according to Wrestling Observer The Rock is scheduled to appear at the PPV tonight but no idea what it is he'll be doing.

Possibly a special appearance but you've gotta think to bring him in here must mean they have hopes he'll be able to participate at WrestleMania in some form.

• Paid Members

I'm sure it's been covered, so apologies if it has, but are we getting 40 participants in the Rumble tonight?

30 participants this year.

Surely that leads to Cena vs. Reigns.

WM32 isn't year.

Archived