Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dreadful show, that. The Rumble match was the worst in Christ knows how long. Piss poor.

2012, surely? That Rumble was dreadful and only Sheamus or at a massive push Jericho had any chance of winning, and nothing good happened at all.

Undercard was beige. Title match was good. Hope Bully Ray has a deal. Rumble was.... well, it wasn't 2012, but I can't imagine the rewatch value will be very high.

Don't be a dick, I watched the event. Some other users might not have had the privilege of a day off today/this morning and haven't had the chance to watch it.

More fool fucking them then for signing into the UKFF and heading straight for the Royal Rumble discussion thread before they have chance to watch the fucking Royal Rumble.

Worst Rumble since 1995?

Nothing happened. Most people ran it and were thrown out within 20 seconds. 

Oh and the post show Rock/Reigns promo was pretty terrible. Rock was all over the place, talking a mile a minute and not making much sense and Reigns was stood next to him like a dopey, shy younger brother giggling at The Rock's jokes.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the run ins of Bubba Ray, DDP and The Rock during the actual rumble match, but as an event, that was crap. 

I have no wish whatsover to watch RAW on Monday, I only got the Network to watch classic WCW and ECW and that thought maintains. 

It's silly to point this out, but be careful guys, the thread isn't marked for spoilers. I know you should stay away from forums and all that if you haven't watched it yet, but normally spoilers are clearly marked.

Remind us when this airs in the UK..?

Don't be a dick, I watched the event. Some other users might not have had the privilege of a day off today/this morning and haven't had the chance to watch it. I'm sure the forum rules also mention about clearly marking things with spoilers.

And those people would not only visit a wrestling forum, but specifically open the Royal Rumble thread expecting... nobody to be talking about the Royal Rumble?!  Get a grip.

I have a grip thanks, I was simply telling everyone to be careful with a thread that isn't spoiler tagged. You can bang on about the time of day/night and the title of the thread as much as you like, it still isn't marked. As I already stated in the post you half quoted. 

From The Forum FAQs:

Pay Per View events

SPOILERS should be marked for the next 2 days after the event has taken place, therefore until Tuesday evening (9 PM) in the case of a Sunday PPV. A Tuesday PPV would alter that deadline to Thursday evening at 9 PM.

Unless I've woken up in a time warp, it isn't 9pm on Tuesday.

• Paid Members

neil is brill being mental here.

Dreadful show, that. The Rumble match was the worst in Christ knows how long. Piss poor.

2012, surely? That Rumble was dreadful and only Sheamus or at a massive push Jericho had any chance of winning, and nothing good happened at all.

I knew the main event of WrestleMania that year, so my expectations was rock bottom. I assumed Jericho was winning it, so either way everyone knew the Rumble was going to be what it was going to be. It was a second rate Rumble before it kicked off. This one was just abysmal booking from start to finish. Some of the decisions they made you think they've totally lost touch.

++++SPOILERS BELOW+++++

First of all, the WWE Championship triple threat was incredible. As long as his body holds up I can see Seth Rollins being a major player in the WWE for many years to come.

I was enjoying the Rumble up until the Daniel Bryan elimination which served to be the vacuum that sucked all the life out of the match, never to return. 

I thought that even if he was going to lose they'd at least let Daniel Bryan get to the final stages of the match to avoid a good portion of it being turned on by the audience. Insane booking. 

Any hopes of the fans getting back into the match were killed by guys like Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose being disposed of by those fresh up and coming talents Kane and the Big Show. 

I feel sorry for Roman Reigns as this situation wasn't his fault, I think the crowd would've turned on anyone who they perceive as being the WWE's current pet project once Daniel Bryan was eliminated. It's a shame that this push for Roman Reigns has coincided with the return to action of Daniel Bryan.

Not even the Rock's presence could get the fans on side for Reigns.

Unless the WWE work some magic I can see problems with the Roman Reigns/Brock Lesnar match at Wrestlemania. Right now I see the crowd being all for Brock Lesnar and outright hostile towards Reigns. 

The WWE were in a similar mess this time last year with the rejection of Batista and they managed to work some magic and make Wrestlemania 30 an outstanding event. The next few months should be interesting viewing. 

Didn't really pay too much attention to the first three matches. Doubt many people did.

Title Match was awesome.

As soon as Daniel Bryan was eliminated, I said to myself the crowd will shit over the rest of this. Aaaand they did.

The only people that stood any chance of getting a decent response after that were Ambrose & Ziggler, and both were dumped out in that boring bit at the end when Big Show & Kane were being boring.

And Curtis Axel has not been eliminated yet.

Cool, I'm mental. Can see why there are so many "meltdowns" on here when the rules are only selectively enforced (specifically for spoilers and flaming). Pretty sure there have been plenty of instances on here over the years in regards to spoiler tags, despite the thread being titled the same as the most recent PPV, but whatever. I'm mental.

• Paid Members

Cool, I'm mental. Can see why there are so many "meltdowns" on here when the rules are only selectively enforced (specifically for spoilers and flaming). Pretty sure there have been plenty of instances on here over the years in regards to spoiler tags, despite the thread being titled the same as the most recent PPV, but whatever. I'm mental.

Its general forums knowledge that you shouldnt enter a discussion thread about a show after its finished. Thats just common sense. What else were we going to talk about after its finished? Whether the Bushwhackers came back or not?

You almost have to admire them for sticking with their fucking absolutely insane, mental plans despite all the odds weighing so heavily against them. Reigns on top? aye fuck it, let's have that. Bryan out in the middle? aye he isn't winning anyway, why not. Let two clapped out pie arses shitcan every other non Daniel Bryan favourites over the top rope like damp lettuces? aye go on then. Telegraph a Rock appearance to try and get Reigns some manner of shine so obviously that you could send long distance electronic messages via his bald head? yeah bollocks to it.

Archived