Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion *SPOILERS FYI*

Onyx2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hoping for one of two impossible scenarios where Seth Rollins either becomes the number one contender to himself, or the number one contender twice, fuck knows what they'd do for Wrestlemania if that happens though.

Rollins could lose the Triple Threat and not cash in his MITB, then go on to win the Rumble getting the Wrestlemania headline spot whilst still holding the MITB. He's already a confirmed participant, so that might have telegraphed the title match finish anyway.

Or he could cash-in MITB after losing the Triple Threat and win the title that way, still keeps his Rumble spot and with a fuck load of Authority run-ins, he could win that too, making Wrestlemania main event Seth Rollins vs. Seth Rollins. It'd be a hell of a corner for them to book themselves out of though.

• Paid Members

I can't remember a year where everything was so up in the air. I bet even WWE don't decide on which way to go until 30 minutes before the show.

Other than last year, I'd agree. This time last year the Cena/Wyatt or Taker/Brock programmes hadn't begun, Punk was still around, Batista hadn't been booed yet and there was speculation Bryan would be wrestling Sheamus (!). Yet the event seemed to turn out more or less perfectly, imagine had Punk not left and they stuck with Batista as the face going for the title.

Has anyone placed a bet this year. Gone with Daniel Bryan over at Paddy Power at 7/4 (each way places 1&2 paying 1/4 odds)

Just a few...

£2.50 ew on Rusev at 22/1

£2.50 on #26 winning the Rumble at 17/2

£5 on Bryan, Cena, Usos and Bellas which pays £392 (i put that bet on Thursday, if u put the same bet on today the predicted winning are £116)

...and of course a tenner on Dolph at 16s coz stranger things have happened.

Someone posted a tweet saying "I wonder who the mystery entrants are going to be"  and Scott Hall has replied to him with "Hmmm"  It would be great to see the Bad Guy make his Rumble match debut. Can you imagine the pop? Plus I picked him in the surprise entrant pool.

Archived