Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Nadia wanting to call the police on Ken was a real highlight. Total fucking clown her. Really not keen on the clique of Pasty,Nadia,Cami & Chloe. They need to get King Jim Davidson back in to teach them a lesson.  

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nadia and Cami-Li are just plain ugh. Cami-Li is a type I've seen before. Runs her mouth then when the target walks away does that, "yeah, you better walk away" shit. Even though she's in the right, she comes across like a fuckhead. And I don't know what Perez was implying telling Ken he should be afraid for his safety? Is he going to have him murdered? 

With Ken out of the equation I can't see past Perez getting booted next.

There is definite potential for a Kanava/Alexander super tag team once all this crazy shit calms down.

Awh man, that was another strange ep. Nadia, really isnt coming this out well and the 'Witch's Coven' looked like a total set up via editing to get Ken booted. Katie, Alicia and Cheggers actually come across well and Alicia seems to be genuinely nice so could be on for the win.

Perez's threat  to Ken was wholly sinister and out of place, and Patsy Kensit's threat over the meditation thing also went by unpunished. I suspect there will be more to come in the house once the Coven has rounded on it's weakest link and tried to destroy itself. I'm expecting Patsy and Cami to round on Chloe, and implode from there, however we shall see. I love reading the Digispy forums when BB is up purely for the insanity.Strange discussion on Emma's removal of the house and Jason and Victor earlier, was all Victor's fault apparently? I didnt remember it that way and was Marco's doing? 

EDIT Perez does him self no favours and on the after show whatever it's called these days, he started crying like a baby, making it ALL about him when Ken's departure was announced

Nadia wanting to call the police on Ken was a real highlight. Total fucking clown her. Really not keen on the clique of Pasty,Nadia,Cami & Chloe. They need to get King Jim Davidson back in to teach them a lesson.  

You're joking? Jim Davidson was a total crawler inside the BB house. I thought he would've been great but he turned out to be a right miserable prick.

No. We're a bunch of men in their late 20s-early 30s. How about actually telling us what happened? 

Alright, chill ya beans. My girlfriend had it on and when I heard Reg was on it I decided to give it a watch.

Anyhoo, It was pretty cringe-worthy stuff.

After much badgering from Jamelia he eventually apologised for the racist stuff but stood firm on the 'sexist' stuff and came off like 'I don't see what all the fuss is about.'

He claimed to have been badly edited and the panel said 'Okay well we're live, do you want to say anythingh else?' and he basically just reiterated what he had said.

Janet Street Porter gave him a hard time, several people in the audience heckled him.

He had a chance to try and redeem himself a little bit and completely blew it, basically.

Archived