Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nadia and Cami are both getting right on my tits. Nadia was trying to be everyone's friend and the mother figure but it's totally backfired on her. She thought that was her game plan but she's just annoying and they're all seeing through her.

And Cami is rough as hell. She flies off the handle at everything and erupts out of nowhere. She's common and foul-mouthed. I mean, I've got a mouth like a sewer and love nothing more than a fucking good swearing session but Cami's vocabulary is so limited that the only words she knows are swear words. Give me a fucking break!

And what's that Perez fingering thing about?

• Paid Members

Nadia really is a troll, I've grown to hate her more than they incredibly ugly Hopkins woman.

On the Howard Stern show last year, one of the writers agreed that if his girlfriend got full credit as a member of the team, he would get his arsehole fingered by a bloke. They originally wanted to get someone with large fingers to do it to make it as uncomfortable for it, but when Perez was a guest, he requested to do it, and as he is a minor celeb over there, they accepted. Off they trotted to Perez's shag pad (he has a place where he goes just to bonk to keep strangers away from his kid), he donned gloves, then deep fingered the screaming Benjy Bronk for 2 long minutes, live on air. A couple of weeks later, Benjys girlfriend dumped him.

• Paid Members

I didn't know that about Perez but he really is just an attention whore, isn't he? Everything is always about him and being the centre of attention. Even when he was sitting in the bathroom on his own talking (singing) to himself he was totally doing it for the cameras. It's ridiculous!

Although, having said that, I'd like to see both him and Katie stay in the house because they run people up the wrong way and it's entertaining. Soon enough Katie and Nadia are going to come to blows and, if she stays, I think Alicia's going to blow as well.

You think he's only 'acting' being a twat?

I hope so. He's obviously an attention seeker to begin with but I'm still trying to work out where the attention seeker starts and the manipulative, spiteful person ends. Maybe it is all the same person. Even my dog understands that if he's getting no attention he goes in his bed to sleep. Perez does a group announcement, everyone ignores him but he continues to go on, and on and on. It reminds me of Rick from the Young One's, its a shame no-one's got a cricket bat to smack him round the head with.

Heard of Perez but didn't really know who he was before CBB. Having read his wiki and other online stuff he's clearly not acting and a horrible person. Him trying to out celebrities is a very shitty thing to do. His obsession with Paris Hilton is mental.

Perez Hilton isnt even his real name

• Paid Members

Nadia really is a troll, I've grown to hate her more than they incredibly ugly Hopkins woman.

On the Howard Stern show last year, one of the writers agreed that if his girlfriend got full credit as a member of the team, he would get his arsehole fingered by a bloke. They originally wanted to get someone with large fingers to do it to make it as uncomfortable for it, but when Perez was a guest, he requested to do it, and as he is a minor celeb over there, they accepted. Off they trotted to Perez's shag pad (he has a place where he goes just to bonk to keep strangers away from his kid), he donned gloves, then deep fingered the screaming Benjy Bronk for 2 long minutes, live on air. A couple of weeks later, Benjys girlfriend dumped him.

The Benjy/Elisa angle does my nut in. That was pretty funny though.

Back on English soil and already had a betting loss :(

I really enjoyed the mean girls group, so pretty annoyed it's broken up. Plus it's going to make Perez even more unbearable.

I guess I have no handle on how the public thinks, as I would have pegged them to love Chloe. She was fun and seemed sort of nice. Guess I am in a minority there, which is a shame as I don't want the power to shift.

Well I'm throwing my weight behind Patsy now to win... So feel free for you all to bet on her to be out next. However the main reason Is because feel such nostalgia for her everytime I see her, I just think of the late 90s, so want her around.

Perez isn't even fun annoying, I love the people who are just there to piss everyone off. He doesn't fit that, he comes off exactly like you would imagine someone who ran a gossip website.

I've never been a fan of Katie Price, but I've always respected the hell out of her for making a constant living. It used to bother me how she acted, but much like the Kardashians I just respect how hard working she is to stay in the public eye. And her fans fucking love her! I remember once (when I hated her) having an argument with a girl about her and she started crying because I said Katie Price was talentless.

Archived