Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

Is it just me, or has this Perez Hilton fella got the facial features of a midget?

Alexander or Michelle to win this at the mo.

Or a young Ron Pearlman? 

Anyway he's a moron. His reaction to Katie Hopkins' fact during the task was mental. As for Ken, I kind of hope he survives the first eviction as he's car crash TV and we've not see the worst/best of it yet.

Definitely agree on Teedy Kays picks to win

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was checking the odds for winners and Katie Hopkins is favourite? Not entirely sure why from what I watched.

I will say Chloe Goodman is 34 to 1! Surely that's worth a bet? I wouldn't be shocked if she ended up as a fan favourite. I will put £20 on and if she wins I donate half to the lovely ukff!

Other notables.

Keith Chegwin - 4.50 to 1

Patsy Kensit - 17 to 1

Perez Hilton - 26 to 1

Ken - 41 to 1

I was checking the odds for winners and Katie Hopkins is favourite? Not entirely sure why from what I watched.

I will say Chloe Goodman is 34 to 1! Surely that's worth a bet? I wouldn't be shocked if she ended up as a fan favourite. I will put £20 on and if she wins I donate half to the lovely ukff!

I'm guessing the Katie thing is because she said what everyone was thinking with Perez yesterday.  She could be in danger of an accidental face turn thanks to Perez or Nadia.

Chloe cant win, surely? If she was any more bland and boring the cameras would switch themselves off. She reminds me of the TOWIE girl from last year, she just sort of sits there smiling.

• Paid Members

Corrie star Ken Morley kicked off Celebrity Big Brother

Ken Morley has been "removed" from the Celebrity Big Brother house for using "unacceptable and offensive" language. Ofcom told Newsbeat earlier it has received 233 complaints about Ken Morley's behaviour. A statement from Channel 5 reads: "Tuesday's eviction is now cancelled and lines are now closed.

• Paid Members

Most media reports suggesting he's gone because of the Ofcom complaints, though Channel 5 at least gives the impression it's because he's said new stuff:

Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house for using unacceptable and offensive language following his formal warning.

• Paid Members

Two things that bug me. How the fuck wasn't he kicked out the other night when he was being vile as fuck. And secondly how did that Perez get a "take all the time you need" speech in the diary room after the way he went on in the garden? What horrible little cunt he is. Do they think that because he barely registers as a man and Katie Hopkins in a cartoon villian that the way he spoke to her wasn't a man bullying a woman? Right in her face, after calling her a "cunt". The whole show seems to lack any moral fibre. The producers running Big Brother seem to just check twitter to see if anyone is outraged and then hand out their punishments. Its more "best get rid of Ken, before we are in more trouble" instead of "let's get rid of Ken, because he's a backwards cunt who should have left days ago".

Also Katie Hopkins is a full on 100% gimmick. She probably is a cow, but no more than Nadia. Who has went the Linda Nolan route of "let's have a go at the one everyone hates", not realising its causing a double turn a la Jim Davidson.

EDIT: DOUBLE ALSO - I'm hearing Daniella Westbrook might be replacing one of those who got booted out. She's just signed on the dole, back on heroin and is homeless, so she's probably in a good place right now. Cant wait to see her do the shopping list with Cheggers.

• Paid Members

Well, apparently he did ask Calum Best 'did you spend ALL the money your drunk dad left you on hair transplants?'. They might have used that as an excuse to whip him out and put out the fire.

No, he said "Did you spend all your inheritance on hair transplants?" to which Callum replied he didn't get any inheritance.

It is very inconsistent in its punishments though. All for ratings as Ian just said.

If they're 'removed' do they still get paid?

I believe it's only when they walk out and quit they only get paid for each day they stayed in, but they will get the amount that was agreed on if it was Big Brother's choice to remove them. The same applies with I'm A Celebrity.

They should just scrap the vote lines this series. They're getting themselves evicted anyway.

Archived