Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I haven't watched since the night they went in but just saw this and now I'm definitely watching tonight!

Statement regarding tonight's Celebrity Big Brother

Tonight’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother has moved to the later time of 10pm on Channel 5.

This episode features explosive drama between the housemates and includes an incident that results in Jeremy Jackson being removed from the house.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/statement-regarding-tonights-celebrity-big-brother

• Paid Members

He just got back on the wagon. A man who's been into rehab and all sorts. Total alcoholic and he's throwing them back nightly. So Channel 5 offers him a place in the house. If you stick mad cunts in there, this is what happens. Is psychological testing still not being used them? They all seem damaged or desperate.

• Paid Members

Is psychological testing still not being used them? They all seem damaged or desperate.

I don't think Channel 5 ever did, which is why the number of questionable housemates increased after the channel shift.

• Moderators

I think that could change in the future though with Channel 5 becoming a Viacom concern. They're proper and reputable, whereas a steady stream of head the balls worked out perfectly for Dickie Desmonds self perpetuating Big Brother media profitathon.

Whatever cosmetic procedure Chloe has had on her face, its given her the look of one of Del Boy's blow up dolls. She mentioned something about Ken in her nomination that he made some rude remarks that would have been taken as offensive. Ken did himself no favours in Thursdays Sun where he talked about everyone was having a grope in the 80's.

I think that could change in the future though with Channel 5 becoming a Viacom concern. They're proper and reputable, whereas a steady stream of head the balls worked out perfectly for Dickie Desmonds self perpetuating Big Brother media profitathon.

That's interesting point and is backed up somewhat by how MTV has evolved over the last couple years. Yes you still have everything you expect from shows aimed at the 18-30 demo, but I know shows like The Real World & The Challenge has had an overhaul in cast behaviour and not casting those who have issues which could end in a serious manner (I remember on a podcast a cast member saying how anyone wit suicidal tendencies won't get a look in anymore). They still are happy to be salacious, it's just now there isn't that sinister undertone which could be damaging to those involved.

I'm still bloody excited for the episode though. Which probably doesn't say a lot about me!

Archived