Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This is actually horrible to watch, I'm not comfortable at all watching it and will probably tap out of this series after this episode. Someone's sexually assualted, and the person who carries it out makes excuses like she wanted it, Nadia acts like a meddling mother bear to score points as the "nice one", Reg Holdsworth's a cunt who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near media ever again going on about burning negros, and somehow Perez Hilton manages to out dick them all by making the sexual assault of someone to be all about him flouncing about kicking off saying he's scared for his "safety".

Much like Jeremy Jackson, I'm out.

Jeremy shouldn't be in there, the bloke's nuts and was a ticking timebomb. He gets out of rehab and then sinks nine glasses of champagne on the opening night & I don't think he's stopped ever since.

Ken is fucking odd, everytime he opens up his mouth he offends someone. Oh no not again.

• Paid Members

What confused me is Ken's "he's a powerful producer" bit. He's in Big Brother with Keith Chegwin. How powerful can you actually be? He cant even get himself work, let alone anyone else.

You just know Ken has said the same thing to many women over the years. "Dont make a big deal out of it, love. You're the one who will suffer".

• Paid Members

That was something else.

I assume Ken will go on Friday (although you never know) so things may calm down a bit after that. Then again, you've still got the likes of Katie Hopkins and Perez Hilton in there, so fuck knows.

• Paid Members

Tuesday is the eviction night. I thought Ken might have been chucked out following his 2nd outburst of the day, but Jeremy might have saved him.

Remember that posh lass that said da-n-wurd years ago? I found Ken far more offensive than when she said it. And Ken's never going to get his tits out in nuts afterwards.

• Moderators

Alex wanted, really wanted, to stomp through Ken's eyes. The words were super dignified and cool (a theme with Alexander, I've noticed. Class act), but his eyes told a completely different story. Especially when he broke out the Piccaninny, that's when Alexander went from "Could be a genuine mistake", to "racist fucker".

Archived