Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fuck off, Reg Holdsworth is going in? He's 100% gimmick. He could be amazing in there. They have some decent names this year actually. If Cheggers is Sting, Reg is like Bischoff showing up on Raw. Reg has been my dream signing since he was on Come Dine With Me and tried to sexually abuse Bet Lynch as Des Barnes laughed hysterically. Katie Hopkins is supposedly going in there as well.

• Paid Members

Katie Hopkins is a worker. I remember her being absolute dog shit in I'm a Celebrity. Dull as fuck. Now they are discussing whether give her vignettes in the build up because of the anticipation. She's crafted a big character for herself in the last few years. I'm interested to see if she can keep the gimmick going all day in the house.

• Paid Members

Katie Hopkins is a worker. I remember her being absolute dog shit in I'm a Celebrity. Dull as fuck. Now they are discussing whether give her vignettes in the build up because of the anticipation. She's crafted a big character for herself in the last few years. I'm interested to see if she can keep the gimmick going all day in the house.

Game set match.

That will be the really interesting thing, can she live the gimmick. 

Archived