Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nadia really is a troll, I've grown to hate her more than they incredibly ugly Hopkins woman.

On the Howard Stern show last year, one of the writers agreed that if his girlfriend got full credit as a member of the team, he would get his arsehole fingered by a bloke. They originally wanted to get someone with large fingers to do it to make it as uncomfortable for it, but when Perez was a guest, he requested to do it, and as he is a minor celeb over there, they accepted. Off they trotted to Perez's shag pad (he has a place where he goes just to bonk to keep strangers away from his kid), he donned gloves, then deep fingered the screaming Benjy Bronk for 2 long minutes, live on air. A couple of weeks later, Benjys girlfriend dumped him.

The Benjy/Elisa angle does my nut in. That was pretty funny though.

He must be an incredible writer or they would have trashed him years ago.

So Perez is leading with the most nominations for eviction, but due to Alexander walking out there's no eviction on Tuesday but the nominations still count for next time. However there's a "nominations twist" next time, I fucking bet they give whoever got the most nominations immunity. The producers are going to save the cretin because they consider him the entertainment value.

• Paid Members

I'm thinking that the house may get to nominate who leaves straight out rather than is put up for voting.

Perez is vile and ruining the show, already my missus doesn't want to watch it due to him, and she's a staunch BB fan.

By allowing the house to rid themselves of Perez it may solves the possibilities of a Spidey styled bad guy stay in, even though clearly Spidey was all kind of Ric Flair heel levels, whereas Perez is rocking the Xpac heat beyond belief!

Nadia needs to fuck off too, no bollocks, mind fucked by Perez, believes everything Katie H does it to personally rile her, yet she means nothing to the awesomeness that is Hopkins. (She's a dick on Twitter, a pure troll, but in BB land she reigns so far) ugh Nadia is like one of your friends' mums, who's heard a few of your muckers aren't getting on, and decides to come down the shops you hang about at to tell you you should all be living much happier. Piss off, you were shit on Eastys, you've made a living by being a Loose Woman which is wholly condemnable, and you'll never amount to the levels of half decentishness your sister got to by being in Ab Fab and Press Gang.

• Paid Members

I hope they do find a way to keep perez in, the thought of it just being a few of the nicer people in the house is so boring, he is a twat but even he doesn't deserve having people shouting insults at him when he's trying to sleep.

Kavana saying "another one bites the dust at the expense of a mad man' was a hilariously lurid way of putting Alexander's exit

• Paid Members

"Another One Bites The Dust (at the expense of a mad man)" sounds like a 2015 mashup single that Kav and Alexander could release on the outside. I'd buy it.

If Perez leaves, it will be shit. It'll be Katie Price talking about Dwight Yorke pork sword for a fortnight and Cheggers walking around talking about how he hates snots in hankies.

Archived