Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The papers are still saying C5 made Hogan an offer. Anyone know where Hogan is at the moment? Is he booked anywhere wrestling wise soon?

The papers are also saying that Carol Vorderman is set to enter the house even though she's already stated that she's not doing it. Apparently Bobby Davro is in the line up aswell. Now this one is probably true. Also Janice Dickinson sounds about right she's done every fucking reality show out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

She'll probably start accusing someone from WWE of being a paedo or murderer and end up being whipped out to be sued.

That radio interview with xpac from a few months ago makes it look like she's crossed the line into full on Hogan levels of believing her own made up shit. Could be good viewing ( if they are able to show any of it)

Fuck Hogan and Chyna, I just wish they would put New Jack in. Sure only us saddos would have the preconceptions about him but in Celebrity Big Brother world he's clearly famous enough to go in and he would pretty much guarantee a month long scandal and be the genuine article arch daddy of your Victor and Science types.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I know who Marc Jacobs is because of his ridiculous clothing line that was something like 'Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs for Marc Jacobs at Marc Jacobs'... Whatever. Never heard of this Austin Ermagherd though.

I know the names Fat Man Scoop and Jenna Jameson but I wouldn't have known what either of them looked like. Piss poor bookings to be honest.

Archived