Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This series is already turning into a satirical parody of a reality show. Its a stereotypical cast of oddballs & professional reality stars who start an argument at the most convenient moment over a trivial conversation. The first argument on tonights show had a brilliant piece of comedic timing from Gail Baldrick Porter who's taken on the role of Janice Dickinson's skivvy. When Dickinson was bellowing out commands to the group, Porter innocently popped her head into the melee, asking if she wanted butter on her toast and then scurried off to do the deed and probably the dishes too. Mid commotion, I think I also spotted Daniel Baldwin giving another coat of sharpie pen to his matte black beard and resident, house moron, Stevie Richie reading the script for his next scene in the hot-tub. Adorning a shit smeared face & some obscenely tight pink pants. What a sight.

Farrah Abraham is a very strange person. The amount of money she has spent to look that rough is astonishing. I hope her surgeon has fixed her arsehole because from the clip I saw of her sextape, it looked like a fucking exploded balloon. So far, you're not allowed to look at her or converse with her. If you do, you're immature and need to grow up.

Archived