Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Utter boredom. Since Price came in it's been a whole bunch of her talking about her various failed marriages as if that shit wasn't already extensively covered in the tabloids. That was today, plus the long boob job talk and...that's it.

• Paid Members

I was expecting Kav's dick side to come out before now. I saw one episode of that Big Reunion where he was a massive twat, didn't turn up to rehearsals, slagged off all the others in the 'band' and kept saying he didn't need them and all that bollocks. He's surprised me in this by being quiet for so long!

• Paid Members

I don't see it that way.

Hopkins is a troll, but she trolls debate and craves argument.

Hilton just flat out trolls people till they want to punch him in the face. Alexander left because Hilton already made him cross a line, I reckon that next line would have been a twatting.

Hilton is a fucking abhorrent individual, there is no gimmick, he's just a cunt. Whereas Hopkins just plays at being cunty, and is actually coming off half ok on the show.

Of course the biggest dick is Nadia, who is insistent that she has to be a peacekeeper, has set her stall on being the friend of the biggest cunt BB has ever seen, and has some strange notion that Katie Hopkins wants all out war with her when I doubt she actually cares that much about her. What a foolish idiot of a woman.

I mean that thick fuck Alicia even worked out Perez is a nob and has distanced herself, Nadia just can't work that out.

I'd be happy with a Nadia eviction tonight, but Loose Women everywhere may prevent that.

Archived