The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

• 1 month later...

Gather round and basque in the glory that is my adventures in Tinder.

So out of pure boredom and as an unhealthy distraction to my messed up life I decided to do a Tinder. Now I've not been in the 'game' for a good while so it's all a bit new and weird. So I do the Tinder thing and start matching up to some stone cold hotties and to my surprise I have a few successes in our interactions. 

So I set up a few future dates with the more respectable ones and take a wait and see approach with some other ones. Shit goes down and I find myself at a woman's house around the corner from me for a 'brew'. She had already taken said brew to her bedroom and as I follow her upstairs it becomes apparent that not only does she not look like any of her pictures but she sounds like she is on tranquillizers or something. She laughs like she is high as fuck. She smells like me Nan.

We sit on the bed drinking the brews as she puts Baywatch on and I try to justify what is about to go down. She cosies up to me and all I can think of is how much the unfiltered version of this woman looks like my mum. It's wrong and so fucking awkward. My little brother had told me she was alright but it becomes apparent he has mixed her up with his mates ex. I decide to do the honourable thing and pretend to start falling a sleep until I make my excuses and head for the door. 

I flee with some dignity intact. Maxwell I am not.

Quick story and question 

Chatted to this girl for a couple of weeks, finally went out at the the weekend had a great time. She text me the next day saying what a great time she had etc. Bit more quiet on the Sunday, even more so next day and then for a day nothing. Text earlier today doing the old "how are you?" And again nothing.

Half tempted to just say- you're obviously not interested, was nice meeting you but then don't want to be a dick. Also not going to hang around if she's not interested.

Thoughts? 

23 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I flee with some dignity intact. Maxwell I am not.

Funnily enough last week I found where my limit was on tinder. Matched a stunning girl and got chatting, we decided to go party on Friday night. She casually dropped into conversation before the date that she's into crystal meth, and I just said it wasn't for me but whatever. Then a while later she mentioned she still had a penis. I told her I could probably handle one of those things, but both was a bit much.

Shes seems nice though and her snapchat stories are hilarious so reckon we'll just be mates 

10 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Funnily enough last week I found where my limit was on tinder. Matched a stunning girl and got chatting, we decided to go party on Friday night. She casually dropped into conversation before the date that she's into crystal meth, and I just said it wasn't for me but whatever. Then a while later she mentioned she still had a penis. I told her I could probably handle one of those things, but both was a bit much.

Shes seems nice though and her snapchat stories are hilarious so reckon we'll just be mates 

I love the fact that you could handle one of those things, but not both. 

Ah Kat, never stop being you, you pansexual legend.