The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

I am so happy and proud that im expecting my first child with my fiance.

Were both at a perfect age and i have little to no regrets (i would have liked to have travelled abit more but such is life)

Saying that though my missus is so up and down its almost fucking impossible to know what she is feeling minute by minute.

All i can do is be supportive, shut up and listen to her moan about the most mundain shit, hug her when she cries over something trivial, Be there to let her shout at someone when she needs it.

Some help needed if anyone can

There's a women who comes to my Slimming World group, ive fancied her for a while and finally after a few weeks decided to add her on facebook. She accepted  and i started to talk to her I asked her out for a coffee and she said she wasn't currantly dating, but Turns out we both like the same stuff ( Sci-Fi, Star Wars, Horror) We've talked on Facebook most nights the past few weeks. She's not seen the new Star Wars film yet, So I menstioned i'm going next week if you want to come. We're doing that on Monday. Theres been a bit of flirting... but im great at spotting that kind of thing So i could be wrong...

I dont want to rush in and go to quick with this. Buti'm not sure what to do next. I enjoy our chats and ive said to her that I was thinking about her today, I just wanted to get home and chat to her.

Where do i go from here ?? Dont push it ?

Also i understand asking the internet for daing advice is a tad risky....

Tonight I asked the Lovely Ruth to be my Girlfriend.. She said yes. 

• Paid Members

Well done, King! That's great news, sir. Love the feeling during the beginning part of relationships.

Now all you have to do is pray her last boyfriends clubber was smaller than yours, sir.

EDIT : Not that I'm saying you have a small willy, I just mean that we all have that fear, because there's always someone with the extra half inch drop on you, unless you're Lex Steele.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

Tonight I asked the Lovely Ruth to be my Girlfriend.. She said yes. 

Brilliant result from her saying she wasn't dating. Best of luck in your future endeavours.