UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

The version of Battleground on the front page of the Network is borked at the moment. Starts with Bray Wyatt's arrival and is almost 7 hours long. It's fine via the PPV menu.

Edited by gadge

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't change anything, then surely they would just think your still in the states.

Unless you specifically go and change anything, then at their end it should still just show as you being a US citizen.

They've said that the international rollout stars on August 12th, UK launch for October (subject to change)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

They've said October, but like I say it could change.

Sky can't really boot off, it's not like it's fresh news that they are launching the network over here, it's just now they have a better idea of when.

I can only assume it will launch similar to how it has in the US. The only place were it seems to differ is in Canada, were you can only get it through Rodgers (whatever that entails)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Vince said during the conference call that they are going to be adding a "Resume Play" option soon. I'm surely not the only chump that is delighted to hear this.

On PS3, I can already resume from where I left off. I've watched WCW Souled Out 1998 in about 4 bits and still have 2 matches to go.

• Paid Members

In kayfabe and on-screen terms, what was the first move that kicked off WCW and ECW's invasion on the WWF? I assume it was a wrestler run-in, but who was it? Thanks.

Dunno if you'd call it the official start of the invasion, that was maybe when Mike Awesome won the hardcore title a month later but I think it was Lance Storm on May 25th 2001.

• Paid Members

Dunno if you'd call it the official start of the invasion, that was maybe when Mike Awesome won the hardcore title a month later but I think it was Lance Storm on May 25th 2001.

Yeah, Lance Storm was the first onscreen when he interferred in a match (Superkick?).  What does Buff vs Booker count as?  WCW championship match on a WWF show, but it was scheduled and wasn't from two opposing factions (I'm overthinking this).  Was that the first "proper" match involving any WCW talent?

I think it was. Booker attacked Austin at KOTR. Then Awesome won the Hardcore title the next night. Then Booker vs. Buff was the following week.