UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Looking at the status/timeline bar thing, it looks like the blunders Countdown is the thing that's on currently but you've skipped the stream back to whatever was on before it.

On my laptop, I don't even get that bar so I can't skip back or pause or anything on the live stream.

• Paid Members

Its not the show itself thats the blunder, I think it was the botched pin early on in the match when Hogan first tried the slam, failed and the ref counted the 3 by accident

So he did count to three then? A major blunder that was missed on the VHS due to Andre's huge bulk.

• Paid Members

Yep, that's it. The show before was WrestleMania rewind. On Chrome at least, when you watch the live stream, the status bar lets you go back go up to one hour back, even if that's to the previous show.

Ah, gotcha! When I went onto the Network, there was a show already streaming that looked good - so I put the bar back to the start to watch from the beginning and obviously went into the Wrestlemania Rewind show. Pity the show title didn't update with it, as it was quite confusing.

• Paid Members

Its not the show itself thats the blunder, I think it was the botched pin early on in the match when Hogan first tried the slam, failed and the ref counted the 3 by accident

So he did count to three then? A major blunder that was missed on the VHS due to Andre's huge bulk.

That's not a blunder at all. It's a major part of the feud. The ref saw Hogan kick out at the last moment but it was too late to stop his hand hitting the mat. He ruled the match should continue because Hogan kicked out. Heenan spent the summer complaining that as he counted three anyway, it should have been an Andre win.

Edited by JNLister

The Hulu app on Google Chrome works 100% of the time for me when unblocking US websites, and it's free.  If you're watching on a PC or a Mac, it's got to be the easiest way of doing this.

• Paid Members

Anybody else having trouble playing the videos (inluding live stream) on Chrome? It plays the PG clip and then nothing. It used to work fine. FireFox and Internet explorer work ok

That's an ad-blocker issue, isn't it?

I haven't had the Network since that free week when it launched, but recall that was the problem with me.

Anybody else having trouble playing the videos (inluding live stream) on Chrome? It plays the PG clip and then nothing. It used to work fine. FireFox and Internet explorer work ok

That's an ad-blocker issue, isn't it?

I haven't had the Network since that free week when it launched, but recall that was the problem with me.

It started since today and I don't have an ad blocker

Does anybody else have issues forward winding on an Xbox One? It will forward wind nicely, but resume with no audio.

Did you solve this? I'm having this issue and didn't have it before

Yes mate, if you press down the left trigger and then press play after 2 seconds, it re buffers only a few seconds back and normally comes back with the audio. Occasionally you have to do it a couple of times, but on the whole its an easy and quick method.