UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Question: Sorry, late to the party. Just discovered Unblock US. On the WWE order form, any ideas of a good home address to use?

Question: Sorry, late to the party. Just discovered Unblock US. On the WWE order form, any ideas of a good home address to use?

Pick anything, WWE headquarters is a simple one, but it doesn't matter.

I got a random one in Beverley Hills, but could choose anything thats easy to see online.

Any update to when this is coming to the UK? They said before October didnt they?

1st October!

It seems weird how they have released no details about the launch of the Network in the UK yet. Nobody knows if it will be an online service like in the US or if it's going to be available through Sky. Either way it's 2 weeks away from the UK launch and nobody seems to know any details about it.

• Paid Members

Even if youre talking the US Network, it'll take your UK Paypal.

Does anybody else get a lot of buffering? Using both Firefox and IE, even on the On Demand Library I often get the stream freezing for 2-3 seconds, as it appears to buffer, usually about once, sometimes two or three times a show.

I can't work out if it's the influx of international subscribers, WWE lowering costs or an issue my end. I thought it might be my DNS provider, Unotelly, but I get the same thing with Unblock US. I have Sky Fibre and the usual speed tests are coming up good.

Edited by Benno

Just been reading various forums regarding the Network launch in the UK. Although nearly every WWE fan in the UK has asked Sky what the deal is through Email, Twitter, Facebook and even on Sky's own forum. It's annoying to find that their responce to everything is like "What Network?" Fuck sake. I can see the launch date being pushed back to tie in with Sky's new deal with WWE starting in Jan 2015. Sky are being very hush hush about the whole thing.