UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Before the Network came out I remember it being that you'll get all PPV's starting with Mania 30 but after that you'll have to still pay for the Wrestlemanias. But recently I thought I heard JBL say something along the lines of "And you get all the PPV's up till the Royal Rumble 2015" or something to that effect on Raw a week or two ago. I don't suppose if anyone knows if all PPV's are always going to be on the network as they have been or was a "for the first year only" type of deal?

They showed a promo for the Network at NOC which specifically showed the Mania 31 logo.

• Paid Members

Before the Network came out I remember it being that you'll get all PPV's starting with Mania 30 but after that you'll have to still pay for the Wrestlemanias. But recently I thought I heard JBL say something along the lines of "And you get all the PPV's up till the Royal Rumble 2015" or something to that effect on Raw a week or two ago. I don't suppose if anyone knows if all PPV's are always going to be on the network as they have been or was a "for the first year only" type of deal?

All 'PPVs' are staying on the network include WrestleMania. The reason JBL names specific shows during a particular pitch is that they are the ones in the next six months, so you'll be getting them even if you don't renew after the minimum term.

There's no product to sell in the UK, spunking money on Google ads and the like when there's no mechanism to preorder doesn't make sense.

I agree on your test load point but not here - my point was they had bought google search word ads for "wwe network uk" but they were pointing at useless (in fact misleading) information.

Anyhow we're a week out and we still have no information on what will  be launched etc.

So less than a week until the apparent Network launch in the UK now and no information has been given about it. If it is launching next week then you'd think they would be plugging it like mad. I just hope it's not a watered down version of the US version because without the monthly PPV's on it I can't see much people forking out for it here.