UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

I'm getting a lot of joy getting the network to work on the browser "Comodo Ice Dragon".

Once the video plays, open up your task manager, select "plugin-container.exe", right mouse key, set priority then hit "AboveNormal". Also did the same for the "Comodo Ice Dragon" application. It's still jerky a bit, but it's watchable. I have a shite PC.

Have the Network deleted my account, had an email saying they couldn't process payment, just tried to log in and my password isn't working, when i click forgot my password I got an email saying

We are sorry, there is no WWE.com account associated with this e-mail address. despite having no issues since launch

Have the Network deleted my account, had an email saying they couldn't process payment, just tried to log in and my password isn't working, when i click forgot my password I got an email saying

We are sorry, there is no WWE.com account associated with this e-mail address. despite having no issues since launch

The same thing happened to me, except I actually cancelled my paypal payment. If you re-register using the same email you'll be back on track.

The same thing happened to me, except I actually cancelled my paypal payment. If you re-register using the same email you'll be back on track.

Cool, I'll give it a try

• Paid Members

With the network being free for another week, I've decided to reactivate my account and start watching through my Android tab. I've downloaded the Network and Hola unblock, changed my chrome and wwe network settings within Hola to the 'USA', but I'm still getting the "Not available in your region" message.

What gives?

With the network being free for another week, I've decided to reactivate my account and start watching through my Android tab. I've downloaded the Network and Hola unblock, changed my chrome and wwe network settings within Hola to the 'USA', but I'm still getting the "Not available in your region" message.

What gives?

I don't think there's a work around for Android on WWE Network, something about when you download the app you have to give it GPS location access/permission whereas this is not required on other devices, I have the same on my Xperia

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

• Awards Moderator

For Android you need to enable Developer Options so you can allow GPS spoofing. You then need to get a spoofing app. However even after that it's wildly flaky so I gave up and waiting for a UK release.

I'm another one who is trying the network during the free trial. Last time around I couldn't get it to work and having same problems now.

I'm registered with unblock us so that's all fine but trying to play the network on chrome is a no go. The live feed just buffers. Any on demand video plays the 5 second starting clip then just buffers.

With both IE and Firefox play which is better but the video is on only the top half of the screen, bottom half is blank. Also the video is VERY jittery so impossible to watch.

Can anyone help with this? Really wanna start enjoying the network!!

Thanks

• Awards Moderator
I wan using Hola Unblocker fine last night but today it seems to work only intermittently.

What gives?

Click on the icon and tell it to change servers until you find another that works,

• Paid Members
The Hola extension works fantastic for me on Chrome, running smooth as anything

I'll back this up...

Even cancelled unblock-us on the back of it working so well!